the thread about nothing...

Peoples Hernandez
smokin.gif

tnt huh?
laugh.gif
. I used to work with a dude that looks like him. Son got tight when we called him Peoples 
laugh.gif

nthat.gif
  @ Dank

reminded me that I have been wanting this 3 foot Freddy toy I saw as a kid, haven't seen it since, the search continues.

took a nap earlier during the IND/WAS game, won't be sleeping til like 3 
sick.gif

Morning Tan,
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Hoping this week goes by fast...supposed to hang out with the ex on tuesday :rolleyes have a soccer game thursday, date on saturday and soccer on sunday. Memorial day weekend is almost here and i can't wait to be at the beach

Morning Tan,

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Hoping this week goes by fast...supposed to hang out with the ex on tuesday
eyes.gif
have a soccer game thursday, date on saturday and soccer on sunday. Memorial day weekend is almost here and i can't wait to be at the beach
How hard is it for someone who has never played soccer a day in his life to play Rec League soccer?

Thats tough to say but most rec league stuff isn't bad you should be fine. And if you are coordinated in the least you should be fine rec leagues are made for just that. But just play defense :lol: My friend is 6 foot 4 and started playing soccer when his work had a league and he is the goofiest player since he is so tall and lanky. Never played a day in his life and basically plays defense...kicks the ball up the field and wins headers since he is tall. Just find what you can do and try to play to your strengths

Back
Top Bottom