the thread about nothing...

If you don't know you're the side chick then....idk what to the tell you. Even internet meme's can point you in the right direction these days 
laugh.gif

@RIP sleazyy  sorry to hear that about your boy. **** sucks when a homie catches a bid. How old is his son? Just got word the other day that the little homie that caught that murder charge might get out kuz his brother is taking the rap. Sad thing is, he'll only go right back in. He's one of those active for life cats; dudes only 17.

@DaBottom305  them pics were too 
smokin.gif

Just found out my Momma has a kidney infection. Didn't get to talk to her yesterday, but I plan on visiting in a couple days.

Gotta go to the Post Office in a few.

My room currently smells like a mixture of marijuana, dryer sheets, and farts.

Think it's time to get some Febreeze and open a window or two. 
laugh.gif

My room currently smells like a mixture of marijuana, dryer sheets, and farts.

Think it's time to get some Febreeze and open a window or two. :lol:

heres a lil trick my gf uses for my mancave so it doesnt smell like loud 24/7

get a new dryer sheet(used joints wk too) & hit it with a lil febreeze till its semi-damp.... then lift up the heating/cooling vent & leave it there... smells like laundry 24/7 ...swap out when it seems to get dank again

This whole Gold St. Capital thing is like a ****** Star Wars Saga :rofl:

wait hes back? :nerd:

so i buy this one 20 dollar scratch off on a weekly basis in my neighborhood. i stopped doing it for a month and 2 weeks ago someone copped it and won 5 million off it. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

speaking of barber shops.. my little cousin and his wife opened a shop not to long ago... no waiting for me
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom