the thread about nothing...

This girl I work with always comes to me with her relationship struggles

She is pretty much the sidechick and doesn’t know it

Dude won’t let her come to his crib, claim her as his GF (9 months together), or add her on FB lol

She is high 6 low 7 she is ok

This girl I work with always comes to me with her relationship struggles

She is pretty much the sidechick and doesn’t know it

Dude won’t let her come to his crib, claim her as his GF (9 months together), or add her on FB lol

She is high 6 low 7 she is ok

its been 9 months and she doesn't realize the deal....

^ That. And how's her personality? edit- that was for JJ's comment

Wanted to share with the TAN fam before I made a thread with my thoughts and experiences. Borrowed my gf's D3100 cause I better pics.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123915497@N08/sets/72157644532739455/
nthat.gif

To that challenger is cold as hell.

One thing I can honestly say is they have influenced my taste in cars. :x

It was a young Emirate driving. That car kinda pictured to the right was the new Stingray Vette. These boys KNOW how to hook their cars up and they LOVE Da Hemi. :lol:

Never expected to see so many American cars, mostly Chargers, 300s, Corvettes, Mustangs, and Challengers.

My next car has to be ultra white with dark tints, clean stock rims or matte paint job.

Girl is stupid man

Last time she came for advice it was like 5 months in and she almost broke down when I was hinting she was the side chick

I don't really care she is cool but we aren't like BFF's or anything

I'm tired of people spelling defiantly and meaning definitely. This **** is driving me crazy,

What is a horseshoe?  What does a horseshoe do?  Are there any horse socks?  Is anybody listening to me?

Back
Top Bottom