the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

why am i watching this bad girls club reunion, i didn't even watch the show
ohwell.gif

this chick Camilla though
devil.gif

i need awl that...
My brother used to date Camilla's good friend back in the day.

Went out with them once and Camilla was on your boy...I had a girl
tired.gif

Now I come to find out she's on BGC
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Ex texted me out of the blue. Good hearing from her. Everytime we talk or text, she always wanna know if I'm dating. I wish she'd stop that.I'm good. And I don't wanna know her situation.I haven't been anywhere for the past few weekends. Me and co workers make plans but they always flake.Can't watch a lot of movies on cable at the moment because they remind me of the ex.I like going to therapy, but it has opened a lot of old wounds that I wasn't ready for, now I'm emotional wreck loose.Can't wait till next week. My bday. Going to ny and chill with some relatives, go to the neeley's new bbq resturant, plus cop a pair of cav iv's.
I feel ya bro, dealin with exes is hard man, especially if you still have feelings..
ohwell.gif

Just watched dont be a menace in south central while drinking your juice in the hood. Pretty funny movie

The Fray is probably my go to mellow music to just relax and not care about anything..
Except its end of semester and I got a %#@* load to do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum

Ex texted me out of the blue. Good hearing from her. Everytime we talk or text, she always wanna know if I'm dating. I wish she'd stop that.I'm good. And I don't wanna know her situation.I haven't been anywhere for the past few weekends. Me and co workers make plans but they always flake.Can't watch a lot of movies on cable at the moment because they remind me of the ex.I like going to therapy, but it has opened a lot of old wounds that I wasn't ready for, now I'm emotional wreck loose.Can't wait till next week. My bday. Going to ny and chill with some relatives, go to the neeley's new bbq resturant, plus cop a pair of cav iv's.
I feel ya bro, dealin with exes is hard man, especially if you still have feelings..
ohwell.gif

I know it's hard, I'm going through the same thing. I recently broke up and I still have feelings for her. Everyday I wake up asking myself the same question "did I do something wrong?"

Then I realize that she broke up with me which means I must have done something wrong, was I overly nice? I put it down in bed I know that, I tried everything to keep the relationship fresh but she didn't want anything to do with me. I know a lot of guys cheat out there but I never did and never thought about it, I loved her to death and I did everything for her. I'm just going to have to do for myself what I did for her. I learned that life is too short to think about people that aren't in your life, with that said, don't let just anyone be apart of your life.

My life is like my own party, sometimes it doesn't matter that some people bring randoms in, it's about who is staying afterwards.

this is how %%%@ gets locked.
indifferent.gif
i know the other board used to have them check there. edit your post. this lame about to get meth to come thru and take us out.

Originally Posted by cap1229

this is how %%%@ gets locked.
indifferent.gif
i know the other board used to have them check there. edit your post. this guy about to get meth to come thru and take us out.
and you gone $%!$ around and get banned for callin him a lame. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

anyways...

This June 2009 by Toro y Moi jams...especially when 
pimp.gif

I'm finally done w/ track (i hate track)

i'm going to FSU in the fall...my girl staying in Houston (She'll be a senior in HS so only for that year). SKYPE SKYPE SKYPE.

i applied at Starbucks...5 of them.
laugh.gif
 I hope i get it. No drug tests >  

Wade always pulling B moves. Lowkey I've been waiting for someone to snap on bruh.

Yeah man it's recluse.

Back
Top Bottom