the thread about nothing...

look at the fake smile he just gave me, its breakin my heart//
should I school him or pull the tools out and just break him apart

"That CLS with a full tank of gas homie, copped my momma a whip man and she ain't even ask for it."

U bugging, Body of Lies was a great film.

JR's last verse 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

"That CLS with a full tank of gas homie, copped my momma a whip man and she ain't even ask for it."

U bugging, Body of Lies was a great film.

cole so underrated fam smh

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

putting it here now so the actual people who post in this thread will see it...

as the creator of this thread, I hereby swear, that all who are on the 808th page of this thread (808 = hawaii... yezzir) will be entered in a random drawing to win stuff about nothing that will total up to $100 of cool, random items, that will be placed in a priority mail package and sent to them...

again... 808 page = $100 worth of gifts about nothing

good luck fam, and thanks for the GREAT reading material
smile.gif

(PS - if you win, just try and pay it forward and name a page # to send out the next gift box about nothing)
I will be watching and FTR, my girl is from Hawai'i. If I win, I might need you to send me a bottle of that pineapple wine since they don't deliver here in NY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713
Lol I'm more of a cannabis connoisseur. Haven't tried acid before..

You know any better videos..? I guess I exaggerated my reaction tho.. been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
all day..

I always change the channel during the national anthem in fear of the person singing messing up. I hate seeing that, main reason I don't care for singing competitions. It's like I can feel their embarrassment.

Edit: I did think the top 10 failed national anthems in sports was funny.

those pictures they show before a commercial break of players with the Larry O'Brien trophy could be one of the most awkward things i've ever seen

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

"Drop acid and survive this.."

Daaaaaaaamn...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

�
lmao,
I was listening to a DnB set that had a short bit that reminded me of aphex twin and how erratic their melodies were 
laugh.gif

some of their stuff was

Originally Posted by odog24

its actually one of my faves i even bought it on blu ray�
i guess are views of what constitutes a great film are different
What did you like about the film?
What were you fav. scenes?

Rihanna>MIA
*waits*

hate people who call you out when you're walking your dog saying watch them when im like yo $+++ i pick up my dogs doo doo man

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if this years Dreamteam traveled back in time, and entered the 1992 olympics... they would literally SMASH the 92 dream team (magic, bird, and drexler were old bones... laettner? cmon son)
There was only one Dream Team. All others have just been Olympic Teams. The team still had Jordan, Pippen, Chuck, Ewing, Stockton, Malone, Mullin. That first 5 would've dropped any team off. Sorry, man.
 *And I know I'm leaving someone off. 

Christian Laettner?

laugh.gif
You forgot Sir Charles. And I don't think any of the recent/current Olympic teams could beat the Dream Team.

Back
Top Bottom