the thread about nothing...

I just figured you were asian.
laugh.gif
*shrug*

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

ever have one of those no effing way moments?
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

so lately ive been seeing gifs/pics of ariana grande, however I had no idea who she was until lurking this thread.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this chic is dope, dime for sure..you know like why cant i run into girls like that..
pimp.gif
so i give her a quick Google search witch leads me to her wiki page.. a year younger then me..but wait shes also grew up 5 mins way from me?
indifferent.gif
..but wait thats not it..she attended the highschool (prep school) that my grandfather offered to pay for..how ever i declined because it didn't seem "cool" so I went to the garbage h.s i was zoned for #%$ man not cool. Could of had that opportunity bros.

pimp.gif
i hope she dont start doing drugs fambs.

There is a stray cat on my street somewhere chilling making too much noise.

I'm trying to breathe better.

I don't think I am ever going to a club or somewhere where lots of drinks are sold. I'm pretty sure I am done drinking for good.

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

just had a "artisan" pizza from domino's i found sitting in my fridge...cottdayyummm what a good pizza. 

i stole a hot pocket from the office freezer at work today
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
left my wallet in my car and it was too damm hot to go back....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

feelsbatman..........yetgoodman.......

Does anyone know this book? It has an intersecting plot like the movie Crash, but it was a bunch of kids from high school. I read it in my Junior year of high school, and i don't remember the title. Thanks in advance! 

laugh.gif
tell me why my grandparents from fl just dropped in on the crib the other day.  it's not like they live a few minutes away. i was washing my dog in the yard and they just roll up out of thin air. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

Originally Posted by Carver

Damn dude must have been drinking hard to get Cirrhosis at 31
30t6p3b.gif
crazy.. sorry to hear that

Thanks everyone. We all partied a lot in hs but he never stopped. He went to rehab in our late teens. Got off drugs but the drinking got much worse. Couple DUIs, still lives with his parents. Thing is, he comes from an affluent family and a super loving home. Lots of NTers like judge others but he truly is a great guy, loyal friend, big heart. Always wondered what was going on internally though. He's actually on hospice at this point so I fear 8 months is if he's lucky. A reminder to always tell people what they mean to you. Don't just assume they know.
eek.gif
so sorry to hear about that fam.
if you don't mind me asking, how hard was he partying.?
I often wonder if im doing too much, and this is definitely  reality check.
prayers and thoughts for our dude.  hope his time is blessed and awesome
(would add
pimp.gif
) but instead will add
glasses.gif
in light of the situation

Thanks man. He drank everyday. Mostly beer actually. His parents owned a restaurant for the past 6 or so years where he worked but he could drink even there as it was accessible. He got black out drunk a few days a week that I know of. A friend of ours drove from another state to go see him last week. He told me the last night he stayed up all night just thinking it may be the last time he ever sees one of his best friend. It's so hard to process. Doesn't even seem real.

Thanks everyone. We all partied a lot in hs but he never stopped. He went to rehab in our late teens. Got off drugs but the drinking got much worse. Couple DUIs, still lives with his parents. Thing is, he comes from an affluent family and a super loving home. Lots of NTers like judge others but he truly is a great guy, loyal friend, big heart. Always wondered what was going on internally though. He's actually on hospice at this point so I fear 8 months is if he's lucky. A reminder to always tell people what they mean to you. Don't just assume they know.
eek.gif
(would add
pimp.gif
) but instead will add
glasses.gif

Thanks man. He drank everyday. Mostly beer actually. His parents owned a restaurant for the past 6 or so years where he worked but he could drink even there as it was accessible. He got black out drunk a few days a week that I know of. A friend of ours drove from another state to go see him last week. He told me the last night he stayed up all night just thinking it may be the last time he ever sees one of his best friend. It's so hard to process. Doesn't even seem real.
ugh, that sucks man.  that's why i slowed down alot to a beer or two a night except weekends.  i was developing a mean habit and this is always a possibility.  has he quit drinking or did he just say eff it at this point?

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

eek.gif
(would add
pimp.gif
) but instead will add
glasses.gif

ugh, that sucks man.  that's why i slowed down alot to a beer or two a night except weekends.  i was developing a mean habit and this is always a possibility.  has he quit drinking or did he just say eff it at this point?

He quit cold turkey as soon as he got sick. The liver doesn't have any nerve endings so I don't know what his 1st symptoms were. He was fine one day and then all of a sudden he was in the hospital, literally. That was only a few months ago. I offered to get tested to see if I'm a match for a transplant but he doesn't want to talk about it at all. He's still his awesome, joking self on fb but he's shut virtually everyone out in the real world.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

My dog is terrified of fireworks. He has been freaking out every time he hears them.
Crazy, Some of my co-workers were having a discussion about this today. One gives their dog plugs so it doesnt spaz out

Another co-worker said their dog was so scared, they couldnt find him until days later, they found him hidden off...he died of a heart attack
frown.gif

My dog is only freaking out when he's alone. When he's with my parents or me, he is totally fine - the fireworks don't seem to bother him.

I go and buy sedatives from my vet because my pits usually fight once in a while it's just easier that way

hey guise just changed my phone.

I know I'm still behind
ohwell.gif

7471485138_c0925ecc0a_z.jpg

7471484566_4ed787fa93_z.jpg

my old one is on the left, the first iphone ever aka the "Silverback Gorilla"

I deleted instagram because I thought it was messed up... then tried to re-DL it then my app store was malfuntioned so I just decided to switch it

Back
Top Bottom