the thread about nothing...

What should my avy be? I'm tired of seeing the NT sign myself but I've been too lazy to change it and plus I don't know what to put. I didn't have an avy on Yuku.

futurama :pimp:

got a final in a few minutes (night school).

anyone else use that nervous energy before a final and turn it into anticipation?

I swear I always get the same feeling I used to get when I played sports as a kid. always got nervous, butterflies in the stomach....

but right before game time I'd get SOOOOOOOOOOOPER AMPED. THAT'S HOW IM FEELING RIGHT NOW BABY!!!

IT'S GAAAME TIME!!! THE WHOLE SEMESTER COMES DOWN TO THIS MOMENT RIGHT HERE BABY, LETS GET IT!!!

I think the Profiles Huddler provides here ***** on FUKU's

Like you can follow and sub to them and add them i think lol

Post links to your twitter and/or FB.. About mes and **** lol

anyways,

IM SO ****** HYPED FOR TONIGHT!!!!! TDKR!!!!!!

Listening to Hans Zimmer All Out War got me amped... Bod is Read.

my brother borrowed an article of clothing of mine and SWORE he never wore it. EVER.

i end up finding that **** in his drawer and he throws a ***** fit at me for bugging him about a peice of clothing he "forgot" about.

THE NERVE, BROS. THE NERVE. >:

I say do what you want to do, I'm in the education field and we mine as well get paid in trident gum with the amount of money we make. Money isn't everything, well not to me. I live a pretty simple life. I love my job though, and I couldn't really see myself doing anything else. :smokin

Thanks for that. Actually education is what I can see myself loving, post secondary only though :lol:

Wow at that Cassie Pic :smokin

Is there an over/under on how long til Yeezy knocks Kim K up? :nerd:

Why do I feel like everyone I come in contact with is corny as hell??? :smh:

and isnt DFL = Dead ******g last , like last place?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom