the thread about nothing...

got in with a list of things to do for today at work....every single one of them is entirely too vague to get accomplished properly....why can't people explain what they want in detail 1 time...just 1 time

Salute LOT

@oxpenguin, nice execution on that last gif. I went to bed, and you know what? I'm glad I ain't see it until this morning :lol:.

@unsuited. :smh:, sooo tempted to share my prostitute story, but not sure. Fugg it, I'll share. It's pretty basic, nothing crazy. I was coming home one night from being out with friends. There is an industrial area near where I lived at the time that I had to go by to get to the fast food places. Went to get some Burger King and had to pass through the stroll. So, driving back from BK, I saw some skee-o's walking. I saw one who was damn near butt nekkid :wow:. She had mass tho. So much so, I circled the block 3 times :smh: :lol:. But I ain't about that paying life so after the third time I told myself chill because I saw cops and I didn't want to get suspected of soliciting so I bounced. The second time I slowed down shorty waved and said helo :x. I kept it 100 and said I just wanna look at your ***, I ain't tryin to pay :lol:. She laughed.

A few weeks later, coming home from another late night out, I stopped to get breakfast before I came in. Mind you, it was 6am, sun coming up, and these broads were still out there. This time closer to where the fast food places were on the main road. It's light outside and half nekked O's out there strollin. I saw kids out that early walking with parents and all I could do was :smh:.

Ok that's it.. :lol:

Last edited:
When you win an eBay auction for a good price with free Priority Mail shipping.  And then the seller decides to ship out Parcel Post.  From across the country in Cali.  Cheap bastards.  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

girl on the bus eye'd ya boy bout two times.
because she has made it this obvious im not sure if i should give her the d or not.
seems a bit too thristy if you ask me.

girl on the bus eye'd ya boy bout two times.
because she has made it this obvious im not sure if i should give her the d or not.
seems a bit too thristy if you ask me.

Man the other day I went to 5 guys with my cousin and a cute girl walked in with her dad and she kept eyeing me while she was in line, then when she passed me to get a drink and when we left she smiled and kept looking, it was so obvious that I asked my cousin if something was wrong with me and he said no, the girl looked to be 18 and was with her dad plus I have a girl but if I didn't I would've respectfully stepped to her

Back
Top Bottom