the thread about nothing...

They need to bring Cookies and cream back. Been waiting over 20 years to taste one again.

cookies-and-creme-twix.jpg

*Mind blown*

I need more hobbies.

Tell me about it. I dont know what to do with all this free time.

Last edited:
That actually sounds like a really good idea. Recently found out you can play electric guitar with a portable amp and headphones.

Yea, doesn't really take much to get started with an instrument with all this stuff out now. My grandfather copped some guitars and bass from a pawn shop and was learning, now it's my turn. :lol:

My boy from high school invited me to NYC to hit up some bars and a karaoke spot later tonight. The thing is, all the other dudes from our high school circle won't be in attendance and I know literally ZERO other people that will be in attendance. I do want to go because I haven't seen my friend in a few months, but I'm also not tryna go into the city alone just to be sticking around him all night. Part of me wants to go then try and make new friends but on the other hand I'm thinking it'll be wack. I'm not exactly the most social guy, it takes me a while to get situated in a large group of new people.

This gloomy weather certainly isn't helping; part of me just wants to stay in bed all day and watch some basketball.

Once again didn't get accepted to the school I wanted to attend getting a bit discouraging.

Going to turn this into motivation.

Beerfest was awesome, got a number n, more importantly, learned a lot that has to do with the trade. Lots of invaluable lessons learned today.

Where my Oklahoma folks at?

Your state sucks :lol:
Swear I felt like some parts didn't make it out of the 1990s.
OSU was cool as hell doe. Too bad Stillwater isn't near a major highway.

Back
Top Bottom