the thread about nothing...

J6Ae6_s-200x150.gif

Some dude next to me is complaining about paying 25% tax on his 100k+ income in texas.

Must be nice :lol:

And then proceeds to say he has 3 rental properties where he pays taxes too.

Tough life :lol: :lol:

Is he a canadian that does business in texas? I thought texas doesnt have state income tax

No he's from there. I'm guessing it's the federal tax that's hitting him?

Edit :

Last edited:
He-Gassen  (Japanese: 屁合戦, literally: "Fart competitions"), also known as Houhi-Gassen  (放屁合戦, "Farting competitions") is a Japanese art  scroll[sup][1][/sup]  created during the Edo period  by an unknown artist  or several unknown artists.[sup][2][/sup][sup][3][/sup][sup][4][/sup][sup][5][/sup]

The scroll  depicts various scenes  with one peculiar characteristic reoccurring throughout the scroll: at least one character is having a bout of flatulence  directed against other characters.[sup][2][/sup]  The scroll may have been made to highlight the political  and social changes  in Japan.[sup][2][/sup][sup][6][/sup]

The scroll has been digitized by the Waseda University Library.[sup][7][/sup]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He-gassen
uhh

Last edited:
Slow dome & Pizza type lady. Not mad at that. Not wifey material without some treadmill training but not mad at her she cute. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128068[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

Slow dome & Pizza type lady. Not mad at that. Not wifey material without some treadmill training but not mad at her she cute. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128068[/emoji][emoji]127829[/emoji]

Agree. Not trying to be ****** up but that weight will really take its toll later on in life.

Back
Top Bottom