the thread about nothing...

I was just thinking about that small window in between tall tees and skinny jeans this morning. That was the sweet spot. Street wear blew up and mixed in with skateboarding and the next thing you know everyone is dressing like British rock stars.

Speaking of British rockstar, Liam's windbreaker game>>>

GettyImages-85245307.jpg

GettyImages-692512424.jpg

GettyImages-1394090651.jpg

ogbobbyjohnson773 ogbobbyjohnson773 I used to work with this girl who washed dishes for us for cash a couple days a week and is a gm of a super nice restaurant the rest of the week.

She’s actually pretty hot in a dirt bag girl kind of way

She came dressed to work in a big *** South Pole jacket, dirty sweats and black forces and the bartended tried to kick her out for looking like a tweaker. She’s like “ nah I’m here to wash dishes” she thought it was the greatest compliment ever.

I can’t believe we’re already on the Meta Quest 3. That commercial where the four kids were tweaking in the museum seems like three days ago. Does anybody know anyone that has ever owned one?

Any google pixel owners in here? Recently got a Samsung S23 not a fan of it and cant see the ultra being worth that much more. I mean its a nice phone but nothing i cant do with something cheaper, and Im still in ny return period. Under $500 for the pixel 8 sits a little better with me as I had never spent more than $250 on a phone before this purchase, usually opting for the free option of whatever carrier i was with 🤣. Anyways how yall like the pixel i can get it fairly cheap in terms of phones.

Have a pixel 6a... it feels a lot more fluid and has more personality with its little animation/transitions than the samsung oneui. The samsung oneui has a lot of features tho. I use s23 ultra as my main phone..

Back
Top Bottom