The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

The amount of things NT puts me on.. :smh:

Never thought watches were cool until I entered this thread... Now I'm looking into owning one. :smh:

So true. Thanks to this thread:

View media item 1220541
My first watch, apologies for the poor phone quality photo. Opted for a Bulova over a Daniel Wellington based off a few suggestions in here as well as the first few posts in this thread.

Can't wait to start building my own collection of watches :pimp:

Last edited:
Whats your price range? You know this is necessary or else I'll recommend some $20k safe. :lol:

Buben & Zorweg makes some nice watch cases.

Can't go wrong with Orbita either.

Modalo, Venlo, Mitch & Marc, Rainer, Scatola, etc...

Lots of choices out there.

Last edited:
illPhilip - Mine are laid out, but not on leather.. :smh:

hahah @ 20k safe, damn I didn't think it was this intense... hold up

(goes to google names mentioned)

illphillip illphillip Do you mean a valet? Those are so convenient for watches, keys, wallet, etc.

I normally keep it in the box, because I wear my watch maybe once a month. If I wore it more often I would use my valet.

Anyone use a winder?

I keep my watches in custom made wood watch box. I chuck the boxes but keep the manuals and warranties. Higher end pieces, I would keep everything.

For a watch box, have you guys considered a Pelican case?

I just got a 1170 that I am going to wok on in the near future, just been too lazy.

It's cool and you got a carrying case that is dust proof, water proof and just an overall great protection.

The foam is customization to your specifications with it's pluck and pull foam and cases comes in plenty of sizes for your needs.

This is of course not ideal if you want to display your watches but I think this is better for security purposes, you can hide it under the bed or somewhere out of sight while in a display case, someone breaks and they grab that one box and all your watches are gone.

Prices on these aren't bad either, some of the smaller ones that can fit 2 watches go for $20-$25? The bigger ones can go from $45-$120.

(not my pic)
View media item 1224690View media item 1224691View media item 1224692View media item 1224693View media item 1224694View media item 1224695View media item 1224696View media item 1224697

Last edited:
Last cops of the year.... I swear. :D

256h6vo.jpg

dphcsm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom