The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Might as well look at what you want and try to piggyback off of the purchase for her into developing a relationship

thanks all - tank it is.

Might as well look at what you want and try to piggyback off of the purchase for her into developing a relationship

man when i tell you the ADs around me suck, they suck. there are 2 ADs that go through so many SAs on what seems to be a monthly basis, bc they dont sell anything. i've "been on a waiting list" for a batman since 2019. i'm on other "lists" all over my area. i pretty much gave up and refuse to play the game. i'd rather go to the Cartier boutique then give any of them my business at this point.

1695258551633.png

I’ve only gotten around to yellow gold recently. I might search for a birth year day date, but idk if I can pull off a 36mm

Article says it was a carjacking.

Still, cant have nice things in todays world smh. Condolences to the family.
Dearborn is trash area mainly because it connected to all the nasty areas of Detroit and some other nasty cities

Surprised this has t happened more often since there’s some wealthy Arabs in Dearborn.

Story is, he gave everything up and they still killed him :smh:

I was in discussions with someone local selling an Explorer II Polar (2021, second owner, VG cond. with B+P and boutique receipt) for €10,500.
2021 was when I put my name on the list for the same watch. Retail was €7,950.
He said he wasn't budging on his asking price.

The wait continues :emoji_frowning2:

nah

he just friends with the ceo but lebron has worn plenty of rolex and the tiffany patek

i love japanese watches. especially gshocks…

ive been thinking about a submariner for the last year but didnt want one bc of the attention. its unfortunate that people cant have nice things. losing your life over a watch is unbelievable. rip.

Back
Top Bottom