The Tragic Comedian That Was Chris Farley...

A True Bro
pimp.gif

Just watching him made me feel out of breath. At this time is this dude just puttin on a show or is he on drugs in front of his parents like that?

Either way dude was hilarious.

O yea, sig check

Just watching him made me feel out of breath. At this time is this dude just puttin on a show or is he on drugs in front of his parents like that?

Either way dude was hilarious.

O yea, sig check

Damn shame to see him die so young... but considering the lifestyle he chose it was only a matter of time.

Chances are though, he would have fallen into the same struggles most comedians have with their career, at some point the act grows old and people are tired of the same character. Happens most of the time and I'm sure at some point we all would have gotten tired of the overweight, man child who does zany things.

Regardless, he's one of my favorites and his days on SNL with Sandler, Rock, Myers, Spade, Hartman, etc. are still hilarious today.

Damn shame to see him die so young... but considering the lifestyle he chose it was only a matter of time.

Chances are though, he would have fallen into the same struggles most comedians have with their career, at some point the act grows old and people are tired of the same character. Happens most of the time and I'm sure at some point we all would have gotten tired of the overweight, man child who does zany things.

Regardless, he's one of my favorites and his days on SNL with Sandler, Rock, Myers, Spade, Hartman, etc. are still hilarious today.

I always enjoyed his movies.

I saw the pics of him shortly after he died.

No bueno.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom