the Vans thread...

If anyone got a lead on some all white leather sk8-his in a 10.5 let me know

Size 11 works too

Last edited:
This thread is coming along nicely ... slow but some good stuff!

I laced up my red leathers :smokin

Went ahead and scooped these up. Didn't want to drop the loot for 'em but would have been more pissed if I missed them.

The craftsmanship on these is undoubtedly superb. So impressed with the materials used on these.

Last edited:
anyone kno how the taka hayashi sk8 mids are cut?

also lookin to beat retail. when i first saw em i def didnt think they were gonna be 175 out the gate...

thanks but, i was askin if they are TTS.

guess i shouldve said that...

thanks but, i was askin if they are TTS.

guess i shouldve said that...
I would suggest a half size down. You could always go to a vans store and try some on if you're not sure. 

Yeah you can more than likely get a nice fit in most Authentics or Sk8's by sizing down .5 because there isn't much padding on the inside, but like my man said, you'd be better served just trying on a pair somewhere.

Yeah you can more than likely get a nice fit in most Authentics or Sk8's by sizing down .5 because there isn't much padding on the inside, but like my man said, you'd be better served just trying on a pair somewhere.
Plus the canvas loosens up over time.

Dont know if neone likes da chukka nordics but oneness has em for 35 shipped fsr.

Not the black ones tho

I know these have been out for a while,... Ive always liked them, but I just cant figure out what id wear with them lol.

Any of you have them? Other than black shirts, what colors do you rock with them?

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/07/10/vans-authentic-snake-pack/
I have these...
I usually rock with a crispy black or white plain tee..
And accessorize accordingly since the shoes garner so much attention,lol..
But I get a lot of compliments on these, plus my wife has a pair as well...
They are a great consolation for missing the Dills' a few years ago..

Back
Top Bottom