the Vans thread...

Dqm Ny dropped them at 12am this morning..
Couldn't pull the trigger on any of them..
They still have a couple of sizes in the Sk8 Hi
If anybody is interested.
The Vans GRs' just look a lot stronger then these..

Quick Vans question. I've been looking for more info on some vans released circa 2005-08ish. The vans were limited to 1966 pairs each. I think there was only a few og colors made. They had the original blue bottom sole instead of the gum colored. I have a 9.5 burgundy but no box anymore. I've been looking to get a 10 in these for a minute now but haven't found any info. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

FedEx just dropped these off.

Anyone know where to get these in a size 10.5? I've found 11 and 10 at retail sitting on a few shops. 

Vans Syndicate Old Skool Pro “S” Navy/STV Navy

img59044702.jpg

Last edited:
I completely missed-out on these as I had to meet a client when they initially released, but I was fortunate enough to have my dude hold me down on the Vader Half Cabs. I haven't worn Vans in quite sometime so I wasn't sure if they still ran big. Luckily, he was able to set aside my normal size as well as 0.5 size down. After finally getting them in-hand, I think I'll see if I can snag the Yoda Half Cabs as well. Quality & materials are great, but they definitely emit a strong odor. I'm pretty sure that will dissipate, but it's certainly pungent. The lightsaber lace-tips are a nice touch though...

Just got interested in the Sk8 Hi model after seeing a pair of reissues with the zip online. Thinking of picking up a pair. To anyone who has experience with the Sk8 Hi: do they run tts? and what's your overall opinion of them? I still have yet to see them in person. Thanks 

Just got interested in the Sk8 Hi model after seeing a pair of reissues with the zip online. Thinking of picking up a pair. To anyone who has experience with the Sk8 Hi: do they run tts? and what's your overall opinion of them? I still have yet to see them in person. Thanks 
Go down at least .5 but I recommend trying some on first. 

Bought those red leather oldskools from 6pm.com and they are nice as hell. Gonna start buying up 13s when I can now too.

Last edited:
^^  PM'D

blends_vans_old-skool-00.jpg

If anyone can help me cop the Blends x Vans Vault Bones Old Skools (releases 05/31)

I will be out of the country with no access to internet. Please PM me

^^  PM'D

blends_vans_old-skool-00.jpg

If anyone can help me cop the Blends x Vans Vault Bones Old Skools (releases 05/31)

I will be out of the country with no access to internet. Please PM me
These are amazing! I'm going to try to cop 
nthat.gif

I love white with gun soles and since I refuse to pay rape for those golf wangs, think I'll settle for these.

Back
Top Bottom