the Vans thread...

I need these real bad, word to johnny utah.

Last edited:
I'm using my Sk8 Hi's as a beater pair now since I don't really like the higher cut. I want to get a pair of Ol Skool's, should I go with regular joints or get the Pro version? What else is different on the Pro version besides the cushioning, the red Vans tab on the back of the side logo, and more durable rubber outsole? :nerd:
Pro version has more cushion and is more made for skateboarding I always suggest going pro especially when it's only like a $10 difference
Yea I made that mistake when I bought my Sk8 Hi's cause I didn't do enough research. I didn't even know such line of models, like the Pro and LX even existed. I'm not a skateboarder so I'm just going to use them casually, seems like all the classic models have terrible cushioning. I'm on the Van's website right now and I also see an Old Skool Lite model, I don't see any difference between the Lite and Pro. I'm gonna head to my local mall cause they have a Van's outlet and see if I can try both of them on.

Yea I made that mistake when I bought my Sk8 Hi's cause I didn't do enough research. I didn't even know such line of models, like the Pro and LX even existed. I'm not a skateboarder so I'm just going to use them casually, seems like all the classic models have terrible cushioning. I'm on the Van's website right now and I also see an Old Skool Lite model, I don't see any difference between the Lite and Pro. I'm gonna head to my local mall cause they have a Van's outlet and see if I can try both of them on.
The lite is incredibly light but the pro model has a nice weight and cushion if you're looking for fo fort and will last pro is your best choice

Desperately looking for these Vans Vaults... Was so close today, went to a local spot that posted on Snapchat that they had some pairs in stock but when I went they only had 9, 10.5 and 11 :frown: Still searching for that size 10! I see a few sites getting stock here and there, some have FSRs of smaller women's sizes. Anyone know if they're coming out in full force for the Fall?

Having some major heel blister issues on a pair of Old Skools I bought a few weeks ago. Bout to just give up on them

I wish could have gotten these when they came out Supreme x Vans collaborations are really dope...will they do one in the future?...because this shoe is hella clean & I would love to see what else they come up with

I wish could have gotten these when they came out Supreme x Vans collaborations are really dope...will they do one in the future?...because this shoe is hella clean & I would love to see what else they come up with
It feels like vans and supreme collab like once a month do yeah it'll happen but hat you posted is vans X comme des garçon X supreme and it's been awhile since we had one of those...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom