the Vans thread...

Any release date for the vans x fear of god collab?  Supposedly sometime this month according to earlier reports

Any release date for the vans x fear of god collab?  Supposedly sometime this month according to earlier reports

Nothing I've heard. Gotta see if they are doing another collab with Pac Sun or it could've been scraped. Still hoping they release.

just copped the vans hiking era's in white/gum
will post pics when they come in. I scoop some vans here and there have some black on black MTE sk8 his and some red/gum era's.

I am really digging the new varsity pack too might have to grab those sk8 his

just copped the vans hiking era's in white/gum
will post pics when they come in. I scoop some vans here and there have some black on black MTE sk8 his and some red/gum era's.

I am really digging the new varsity pack too might have to grab those sk8 his

OMG...The gray sk8 high's are too fly[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Just picked up a couple pairs of the 50th anv/checkered past slip-ons, some sk8 his, and 2 backpacks, all in multicolor woven - feeling pretty satisfied with myself. Message me if you need a pair or a bag!

Lol literally the day I post this he posts them on Instagram, must be a niketalk member! Both look sick, are those eras or authentics?

:lol: serious. PacSun put a bunch of teasers on their IG page. They are eras. hope I get a pair or two of SK8. The eras are cool but a little OD with logos for my taste.

$130 shipped for a pair of OG LX checkerboard slip ons... Do I do it?

Retail was $60 but way better than the ******s asking $200+

Guy I'm buying for is shipping them to Canada which is $25-30 alone...

@Munchies $130 is a pretty good deal - what's your size? Farfetch has some crazy sale where they got 'em under $100, but they only have a couple sizes left. Also I got the matching backpack new with tags for $275 shipped if you're interested.

Last edited:
$130 shipped for a pair of OG LX checkerboard slip ons... Do I do it?

Retail was $60 but way better than the ******s asking $200+

Guy I'm buying for is shipping them to Canada which is $25-30 alone...

thats a bit much tbh. ive only paid resell for shoes a handful of times, but no way am i paying twice the retail for vans. on another note, does anyone know where i can find some blk/wht checkerboard lace ups? cant find them anywhere. my brother got lucky and copped some the other day at a nordstrom pop up shop.

@Munchies $130 is a pretty good deal - what's your size? Farfetch has some crazy sale where they got 'em under $100, but they only have a couple sizes left. Also I got the matching backpack new with tags for $275 shipped if you're interested.
10, pretty hard size to come by unfortunately

thats a bit much tbh. ive only paid resell for shoes a handful of times, but no way am i paying twice the retail for vans. on another note, does anyone know where i can find some blk/wht checkerboard lace ups? cant find them anywhere. my brother got lucky and copped some the other day at a nordstrom pop up shop.
you'll want to search for Golden Coast Authentics or the Vault checkboard eras

Where did the $60 retail number come from? I got mine on sale and they were still $92 retail marked down from $184. Did they really sell for $60 when they dropped?

Where did the $60 retail number come from? I got mine on sale and they were still $92 retail marked down from $184. Did they really sell for $60 when they dropped?
I'm not looking for the Checkered Past woven leather ones, I'm talking about the canvas ones.

Also can you tell me what the difference is with the OG LX vs the regular slip on? I'm super curious, I have some regular slip ons but no OG LX.

130 is fine if that what you wanna pay but I suggest you join the strictly vans Facebook page you'll find better prices then eBay
But if you need checkerboard authentics just go to the custom site there no need to pay over retail on those they're like white af1 they drop yearly

Back
Top Bottom