the Vans thread...

Are those the sk8 hi pros? Those are hella comfy it's not boost comfort but it's nice on my feet when those insoles break in

I'm late in here but I asked for suggestions between Old Skool and Sk8 Hi last month. I went ahead and got the Sk8 Hi and as you can see have been worn plenty of times now. I think I should have went with Old Skool or just a pair of Converse, I don't like the cut of high top shoes. But I'll be lying if I said the hype of seeing many people with these now did not get to me. To be honest they are uncomfortable as ****, how do you guys stay on your feet more than 30 minutes with these? Do you guys switch the insoles out or do you place another insole on top?

The standard version of vans aren't very comfortable. Models from the syndicate and vault lines have better insoles. Collab as also use the nicer plush/memory foam type insoles.

aaahhh man I just noticed I got the date wrong on my tag :rofl:

Are those the sk8 hi pros? Those are hella comfy it's not boost comfort but it's nice on my feet when those insoles break in
naw these are just regular ol sk8 hi's. I didn't even know such a model existed

The standard version of vans aren't very comfortable. Models from the syndicate and vault lines have better insoles. Collab as also use the nicer plush/memory foam type insoles.
I just wanted some regular sk8 hi's, this is some BS that Vans has not upgraded the cushioning system in the standard model.

I just wanted some regular sk8 hi's, this is some BS that Vans has not upgraded the cushioning system in the standard model.

Lol, they did. It's on the vault, syndicate and collabs.

They wouldn't be a $35 shoe with upgrades...

can somebody help me with the sizing of the vans old skool black white canvas
the size chart on vans.nl got my confused

they listed a size 8 as a size 40.5

size 8 is normally size 41
im size 8 in ultra boost en yeezys, new balance 574, nike flyknit etc

which size do i have to buy

Anybody big on these? Thinking about grabbing a pair. Looks to be a nice summer joint!

Lol, they did. It's on the vault, syndicate and collabs.

They wouldn't be a $35 shoe with upgrades...
$35??? Where? :nerd:

I got them for $65 at Journeys, did I overpay?

my bad, i guess $60 is retail. (its been a while since i bought since i bought an entry level edition from vans). IMO, you should've shopped around for a better deal or purchased a premium version.

any spot to get legit goyard collabs? or is that customs only?

I forget the the dude that makes them. His site was posted here. If you're up for the challenge, you can go to DJ Mustards IG and look for when he posed his pair. I remember him tagging the dude that makes them.

Those are customs, but check ebay too. Also a lot of customizers are not using real goyard fabric.

I forget the the dude that makes them. His site was posted here. If you're up for the challenge, you can go to DJ Mustards IG and look for when he posed his pair. I remember him tagging the dude that makes them.

yeah thats what i been checking on ebay...but i will have to hit up mustard. Thank you guys.

Back
Top Bottom