The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Episode sucked. I'm glad the girls got offed. Their storyline was cheesy. This   season has been a failure. If someone has spoilers about next episode please post them. It has gotten to the point where I don't even bother watching it thoroughly. I just have it on as background noise.  Shane, Andrea, and The Gov made the show.

Season has been terrible but two solid back to back episodes. I cant remember the last time i said that about TWD

Episode had me like

Episode sucked. I'm glad the girls got offed. Their storyline was cheesy. This   season has been a failure. If someone has spoilers about next episode please post them. It has gotten to the point where I don't even bother watching it thoroughly. I just have it on as background noise.  Shane, Andrea, and The Gov made the show.

I enjoyed this episode. By far the best solo one for me.

The girl who plays Mika is impressive for her age.

This second half of the season has been lackluster so far except for maybe 3 solid episodes (this being one of the good ones) . I don't blame them though, the Guvnor arc must of took a lot from them and they must be preparing for something big next season. 

My biggest problem with TWD is that you need interesting and memorable characters and well developed villains to give the other lesser characters motivation and goals. The Guvnor was such a good character because he did what Rick always TRIED to do, build a self maintained society, but the deeper you look you realize how much he had to sacrifice and how evil he had to become to reach that goal. The Guvnor also allowed Michonne to be the badass that she is. Same thing with Shane.

Yvette Nicole Brown sounding like she studied every episode. Making references to stuff people don't even remember.

^Didn't watch that part on TD. What was the puzzle about?
On the talking dead, the actress that plays carol said the puzzle in the final scene of the episode was a picture of sophia. The completed puzzle is never shown in the episode, but it's a good little added extra I thought
Yvette Nicole Brown sounding like she studied every episode. Making references to stuff people don't even remember.
She's a real fan of the show. Unlike JB Smoove...
laugh.gif

Had to watch the later episode....this ***** done killed her sister?! I wouldve put a bullet in her eye as soon as she gave me that gun.

I did not see that coming. I can't believe Lizzie did that. WTF. I get how she couldn't disassociate a walker with a person, I do get it. This is a harsh environment to grasp, especially for a child. But killing your own sister? REALLY? I had a feeling it was her feeding the walkers rats.
I'm actually glad Carol finally told Tyrese what she's done. It was the big elephant in the room and it needed to be addressed. I think if he would've found out right after it happened, he would've just killed her without batting an eyelash. But I have a feeling it's not over yet for them.

Last episode I watched was the one when the whole episode was about the governor
Before the hiatus
Can someone get me up to speed with cliffs on what happened since
Along with main characters who died :nerd:

Last edited:
Last 2 episodes were good.

This show would be so much better on HBO. Show would be so raw.

Like a TWD version of Banshee.

The show is really been terrible so far, yet I keep watching hoping itll get better. Its to the point where I want 75% of the cast to die already. Glad those 2 kids are gone, but def didnt see it going down like that. The breaking bad style intros are new right? Where they show a scene thatll happen later in the episode? I dont recall seeing those in any previous seasons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom