The Walking Dead - Official Thread

So that little heffa opted to have a zombie sister over the real one?? Fa duck? Like how you murk somebody just to prove a point? Then she point a gun atcha? I am completely unconnected from this show at this point, I think it sucks, but when that part happened...those feels were caught b

someone made the point earlier that essentially people are becoming more selfish and narcisstic in this post-apocalypse and i think thats what we saw with lizzie tonight

Garbage. :smh:

Killing kids on TV is what's up now? When Carol's daughter died in the first season it was because Carol was a ****** parent. So it was her fault but at least a zombie killed her daugher. But to have kids offing each other? I'm cool.

This show just lost me.

And then the topper was Carol putting a bullet in a little girl. :smh: I can't ee'm rock with this crap anymore. Got me feeling angry and disgusted. Yes the kids were annoying but all kids can be annoying even my own at times. And had Carol or Tyrese been paying more attention that the girl was a little throwed, then all of this could have been avoided. I mean when she was playing with a zomibe talm bout "friend" she would've lost her knife, gun and alone with other kids privileges right there. ****** parenting/guardianship, ****** episode.

And my search for a new show on Sunday nights begins.

Last edited:
Last episode I watched was the one when the whole episode was about the governor
Before the hiatus
Can someone get me up to speed with cliffs on what happened since
Along with main characters who died :nerd:

Mannnnn you can't be serious! :rofl:

This episode was AWESOME!...I knew Mika was gonna get axed, I had no clue crazy a** Lizzie would do it :wow:

Say whatever ya want about Carol, but ever since that episode with her and Rick, maybe a little before, she's earned my respect, hated how Rick left her but loved how she took it wth pride and didn't beg, this episode literally bumped her character Darryl and Michonnes level, people forget she's an OG character and when you think about it one of the characters with the most development, she went from the abused, battered wife to the woman that walked a sociopath girl into a field of flowers and put a bullet in her head, I LOOOOOOVE HER!!!!!! And she's actually a good actress IMO, excited to see how much further her character goes, I really hope she makes it!

Jesus christ, it's like post apocalyptic zombie old yeller.

Carol's killed it in the acting today. Lizzie rocked it too.

Last edited:
Last episode I watched was the one when the whole episode was about the governor
Before the hiatus

Mannnnn you can't be serious! :rofl:

This episode was AWESOME!...I knew Mika was gonna get axed, I had no clue crazy a** Lizzie would do it :wow:

Say whatever ya want about Carol, but ever since that episode with her and Rick, maybe a little before, she's earned my respect, hated how Rick left her but loved how she took it wth pride and didn't beg, this episode literally bumped her character Darryl and Michonnes level, people forget she's an OG character and when you think about it one of the characters with the most development, she went from the abused, battered wife to the woman that walked a sociopath girl into a field of flowers and put a bullet in her head, I LOOOOOOVE HER!!!!!! And she's actually a good actress IMO, excited to see how much further her character goes, I really hope she makes it!
:lol: yeah I'm serious
Help me out with cliffs breh

Nahhhh Chill man, I saw glimpse of hope for my dude Glenn, I think Maggie will go before Glenn.

Before the hiatus

Governor finds a new group of people who decide to follow the random new guy.
Hershel dies.
Some random kid dies cause no one was watching her.
Governor dies.
Prison gets blown up and everyone splits up.
The only people together want to split up for no reason.
Everyone is walking.
Except Beth, shes in a car cause she got kidnapped
Darryl is eating all the pigs feet.
Lizzie wants to kill everyone.
I wish she did.

Before the hiatus

Governor finds a new group of people who decide to follow the random new guy.
Hershel dies.
Some random kid dies cause no one was watching her.
Governor dies.
Prison gets blown up and everyone splits up.
The only people together want to split up for no reason.
Everyone is walking.
Except Beth, shes in a car cause she got kidnapped
Darryl is eating all the pigs feet.
Lizzie wants to kill everyone.
I wish she did.
Repped
And didn't
Glenn die in the comics he should be killed off soon

Garbage.
mean.gif

Killing kids on TV is what's up now? When Carol's daughter died in the first season it was because Carol was a ****** parent. So it was her fault but at least a zombie killed her daugher. But to have kids offing each other? I'm cool.

This show just lost me.

And then the topper was Carol putting a bullet in a little girl.
mean.gif
I can't ee'm rock with this crap anymore. Got me feeling angry and disgusted. Yes the kids were annoying but all kids can be annoying even my own at times. And had Carol or Tyrese been paying more attention that the girl was a little throwed, then all of this could have been avoided. I mean when she was playing with a zomibe talm bout "friend" she would've lost her knife, gun and alone with other kids privileges right there. ****** parenting/guardianship, ****** episode.

I think this is how they wanted you to feel. I was questioning my morality watching the show, but it's about survival first and foremost, not right and wrong.

This show just lost me.

And then the topper was Carol putting a bullet in a little girl. :smh: I can't ee'm rock with this crap anymore. Got me feeling angry and disgusted. Yes the kids were annoying but all kids can be annoying even my own at times. And had Carol or Tyrese been paying more attention that the girl was a little throwed, then all of this could have been avoided. I mean when she was playing with a zomibe talm bout "friend" she would've lost her knife, gun and alone with other kids privileges right there. ****** parenting/guardianship, ****** episode.

I think this is how they wanted you to feel. I was questioning my morality watching the show, but it's about survival first and foremost, not right and wrong.
Also how is carol the rightful one to off somebody for being crazy when she was the one who offed tyrese girl

Carol had the right intentions, in sorry to tell ya, but if ya don't see how there was no way Karren was gonna turn, then ya probably wouldn't make it far in a zombie apocalypse either, seems like to me that Carol is not crazy but one of the most equipped MENTALLY to survive this new world....survivalist to the core bruhs

someone made the point earlier that essentially people are becoming more selfish and narcisstic in this post-apocalypse and i think thats what we saw with lizzie tonight
Yeah, the selfish tendencies of people are coming out more and more.  But that isn't what Lizzie was about.  She was simply bat**** crazy.  Anyone her age who has lived through what she's lived through that STILL wants to act like walkers aren't out to kill you is plum loco.  
Garbage.
mean.gif

This show just lost me.

And then the topper was Carol putting a bullet in a little girl.
mean.gif
I can't ee'm rock with this crap anymore. Got me feeling angry and disgusted. Yes the kids were annoying but all kids can be annoying even my own at times. And had Carol or Tyrese been paying more attention that the girl was a little throwed, then all of this could have been avoided. I mean when she was playing with a zomibe talm bout "friend" she would've lost her knife, gun and alone with other kids privileges right there. ****** parenting/guardianship, ****** episode.

Don't ever read the comics, my dude.  
laugh.gif

While I haven't had too many complaints about the show so far (especially this season), THIS type of episode is what I was hoping for.  The comic is super dark and so far, they haven't went all in with showing that on the show.  Until this episode.  What you're feeling is exactly what they were going for.  I love it.  Makes for great television.  

Also, how does Carol's kid dipping out from under that truck and running off into the woods reflect on Carol?  She got semi-isolated under the truck, got scared as most kids would when a zombie is feet away from you and she ran.  Could've happened to any kid in that situation, IMO.  

Yeah, the selfish tendencies of people are coming out more and more.  But that isn't what Lizzie was about.  She was simply bat**** crazy.  Anyone her age who has lived through what she's lived through that STILL wants to act like walkers aren't out to kill you is plum loco.  
I was going more for thats why she was so insistent on herself being the only who "understands" and when she was all "knowing what she "has" to do now".

like no one could understand the walkers except for her, and she thought she was absolutely justified in "changing" her sister because she is lizzy who knows all, and knows better than the adults

I was going more for thats why she was so insistent on herself being the only who "understands" and when she was all "knowing what she "has" to do now".

like no one could understand the walkers except for her, and she thought she was absolutely justified in "changing" her sister because she is lizzy who knows all, and knows better than the adults
I see where you're coming from, but I just think she was crazy.  The feeding of the rats at the prison....the gutted rabbit at the prison....the rabbit she murked for no apparent reason a few episodes ago.

She's nuts man.  That isn't normal, healthy behavior for a child (or anyone) and I don't think it had anything to do with narcissism.  

This show just lost me.

The episode was a play off the a scene from the book. In the book a character like Carrol had twin boys which were being raised by dale and Andrea(Those two were a couple in the book at first before Rick and Andrea got together). One boy was a hard *** while the other just regular. The mean one killed the brother was torturing animals. The adults found out couldn't figure out what too do. They didn't want to kill him, so Carl stepped up and killed the kid. Book Carl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TV Carl.

Now kids have been killed in the walking dead constantly and its a apocalypse, alot of kids aren't gonna make it.

Just got done watching this night's episode. I saw this coming.

Related to show and comic
You guys remember those two little kids that were brothers? One of them was really into death killing animals and then he ended up killing the other brother (Carl ended up killing him afterwards)? I feel like the show maybe trying to use the sisters as their counterpart. If so, maybe one sister kills the other, then Carol kills her.

Back
Top Bottom