The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Abhahahhahaha. Those lil Bs got killed. Ahahah. Now they just gotta kill glen and we all good.

Little girls got them Kwame stone hands with the way their pistols have no recoil :lol:
:lol: I hate when someone on the show fires a gun and there's ZERO recoil

ibvWryrY2bJusO.gif

Yeah, the selfish tendencies of people are coming out more and more.  But that isn't what Lizzie was about.  She was simply bat**** crazy.  Anyone her age who has lived through what she's lived through that STILL wants to act like walkers aren't out to kill you is plum loco.  

Don't ever read the comics, my dude.  :lol:

While I haven't had too many complaints about the show so far (especially this season), THIS type of episode is what I was hoping for.  The comic is super dark and so far, they haven't went all in with showing that on the show.  Until this episode.  What you're feeling is exactly what they were going for.  I love it.  Makes for great television.  

Also, how does Carol's kid dipping out from under that truck and running off into the woods reflect on Carol?  She got semi-isolated under the truck, got scared as most kids would when a zombie is feet away from you and she ran.  Could've happened to any kid in that situation, IMO.  

This guy needs to shut the F up if you don't like or can't stand them killing kids off then don't watch plain and simple.
I thought it was great and a psychological mind f**k ... A lot of you guys during the week were questioning if they would kill off kids on the show
Saying they didn't have the balls to do it we'll now they are ballsy and anything goes .. Don't be so surprised if they off Judith next she basically dead weight...........JUST KIDDING but not really lol

Last edited:
Garbage. :smh:

Killing kids on TV is what's up now? When Carol's daughter died in the first season it was because Carol was a ****** parent. So it was her fault but at least a zombie killed her daugher. But to have kids offing each other? I'm cool.

This show just lost me.

And then the topper was Carol putting a bullet in a little girl. :smh: I can't ee'm rock with this crap anymore. Got me feeling angry and disgusted. Yes the kids were annoying but all kids can be annoying even my own at times. And had Carol or Tyrese been paying more attention that the girl was a little throwed, then all of this could have been avoided. I mean when she was playing with a zomibe talm bout "friend" she would've lost her knife, gun and alone with other kids privileges right there. ****** parenting/guardianship, ****** episode.

And my search for a new show on Sunday nights begins.

*jaguars fan gif*

Brolic.. Bruh.. It's a TV show. There were no real kids killed. I get what you mean, I get the same way when women are raped in movies.. Pisses me off to where I wanna walk out the damn theatre. But this is a TV show, and a child died in the show.

Lizzie had pretty decent acting tho.. She'll probably get a lot of opportunities due to being on the show.

Crazy how the rating has gone up. I thought it was pg-13 now it's MA how is Amc pulling this off without it being like hbo or something? They have cursed on there a few times also like the s word.

SOLID episode damn!!! I love the foreshadowing early in the episode.

Carol is talking about sophia with lizzie. "She doesn't have a mean bone in her body" Which Lizzie replies, "Is that how she died?" "Yes." responds carol.

Then a few scenes later, carol is describing Lizzies little sister. "She doesn't have a mean bone in her body............" Knew it was a wrap for that little girl once she said that.

That scene with lizzie holding the knife, hands all covered in blood.....just sitting there with an evil grin.....made me sick to my stomach. THAT'S good TV. Made me FEEEEL something. Amazing man. Absolutely amazing.

oh ps, one thing that's STILL bothering me about the show is the "sickness" everybody was getting.

1. People turning into zombies from not getting bit needs to be addressed

2. Glen was the only one not to die after getting sick, like he got antibiotics and just up and healed up and nobody even cares :rofl:

Yeah she survived. She's on Ty's back I'm pretty sure. Not sure how it works carrying a baby in a knapsack, but whatever...it's a TV show. :lol:

oh ps, one thing that's STILL bothering me about the show is the "sickness" everybody was getting.

1. People turning into zombies from not getting bit needs to be addressed

2. Glen was the only one not to die after getting sick, like he got antibiotics and just up and healed up and nobody even cares :rofl:

All that was explained.

Everyone is already infected. You don't turn until you die. The flu spread through the prison.

The flu itself doesn't kill a sick person but the symptoms associated with it which may cause anemia, hypoglycemia, or choking on one's own blood.

Glenn was not the only one to survive the flu. Sasha and other people from Woodbury also survived. The Governor attacked the prison while everyone was still recovering from the flu.

I would have locked Lizzie in a room with her sister to show her that the walkers are not still people.

I wonder if those walkers were burned by someone or did they just walk through a forest fire?

I wonder if those walkers were burned by someone or did they just walk through a forest fire?

They talked about it or mentioned it on talking dead

Walkers are attracted to the light and movement of the fire.

Killing kids on TV is what's up now? When Carol's daughter died in the first season it was because Carol was a ****** parent. So it was her fault but at least a zombie killed her daugher. When Carol's daughter died in the first season it was because Carol was a ****** parent. So it was her fault but at least a zombie killed her daugher. But to have kids offing each other? I'm cool.

This show just lost me.

And then the topper was Carol putting a bullet in a little girl. :smh: I can't ee'm rock with this crap anymore. Got me feeling angry and disgusted. Yes the kids were annoying but all kids can be annoying even my own at times. And had Carol or Tyrese been paying more attention that the girl was a little throwed, then all of this could have been avoided. I mean when she was playing with a zomibe talm bout "friend" she would've lost her knife, gun and alone with other kids privileges right there. ****** parenting/guardianship, ****** episode.

How did Sophia die, because Carol was a bad parent?

And how could they watch a kid 24 hours a day, fight for survival and take care of a baby?

You seem to be too sensitive to be watching this.

I guess. Dude up there got his e-thug on telling me to shut the f up? :lol:

I have two daughters, so **** like that is disturbing to me. Honestly the show is mostly soap opera most of the time anyway.

Why was Carol a bad parent? I would have to go all the way back and rewatch to tell you exactly why as I don't remember exactly what happened, but I pay more attention in a non-zombie world than she and most parents do in the show. The **** can be comical how sloppy the parents are with the handles.

Initial reaction. A little knee-jerk. But homie that told me to shut the f up though, :lol:

I don't think they should have killed off the little crazy girl.

They probably could have left here there to fend for herself at that house or something and they make their way to Termiteus.

Could have gave her a chance though and keep it moving it wouldn't have hurt them or anyone.

Let her dumb self play freeze tag or whatever all she wants with those zombies.

I mean hey they could have even keep her ****hold or something :smh:

I know... sick... my thoughts :nerd:

someone made the point earlier that essentially people are becoming more selfish and narcisstic in this post-apocalypse and i think thats what we saw with lizzie tonight

I don't think that's the problem with Lizzie. She had serious mental problems and had some sort of disorder.

Killing kids on TV is what's up now? When Carol's daughter died in the first season it was because Carol was a ****** parent. So it was her fault but at least a zombie killed her daugher. But to have kids offing each other? I'm cool.

This show just lost me.

*jaguars fan gif*

Lol this man is heated

Back
Top Bottom