The Walking Dead - Official Thread

It better not. The only one eating Beth should be me, after she cleans herself up a little.

Seriously, it's on the last page...

Last edited:
Maggie and Beth are both 
pimp.gif
 in their own ways. Beth is adorable and Maggie has that sex appeal. 

It's a shame that Maggie the Gawdess genetics are going to be tainted by that herb Glen. The future of the human race after the zombie apocolypse is doomed. The homie Shane should have impregnated all these broads to restore the alpha gene for the future before he died. 

Last edited:
The fact that Sasha and Bob were willing to go to DC without knowing what the doctor knows is crazy to me.
Neither do Abraham and Rosita, but I haven't heard anyone bring it up.

People are so careless. I mean I know Bob only going for the yambs but these other cats following a dude who really looks more like a trailer park staple than any doctor I've ever seen.

People are so careless. I mean I know Bob only going for the yambs but these other cats following a dude who really looks more like a trailer park staple than any doctor I've ever seen.

I'm saying though.

Bruh has a mullet in the new millennium. That alone would have made me shoot dude on sight, plus he just doesn't know how to talk to other human beings.

In my wildest dreams, I can't imagine them resolving anything about Terminus in the finale. They'll probably end the episode with a hint that it's not paradise. I could see them easily taking 1 to 2 seasons to resolve that arc. We probably won't see DC till 2016.

I'm not complaining. This is just difficult when one has a short attention span.

Back to more important issues: Maggie vs. Beth

I'd have friendly relations with Maggie just to piss off Glenn. And cause she's hotter. But I'd pursue a relationship with Beth. She comes off as more sweet and innocent and less needy/insecure/full-of-issues than Maggie.

Last edited:
In my wildest dreams, I can't imagine them resolving anything about Terminus in the finale. They'll probably end the episode with a hint that it's not paradise. I could see them easily taking 1 to 2 seasons to resolve that arc. We probably won't see DC till 2016.

I'm not complaining. This is just difficult when one has a short attention span.

Back to more important issues: Maggie vs. Beth

I'd have friendly relations with Maggie just to piss off Glenn. And cause she's hotter. But I'd pursue a relationship with Beth. She comes off as more sweet and innocent and less needy/insecure/full-of-issues than Maggie.

If anything, they're going to leave us with something to expect for next season. A little hint or something like always. I also believe this will setup the spinoff.

Oh look! Dudes *****in' again, didn't see that coming :lol:

In ready to see Morgan Reappear, I have a feeling he's been kept hostage there and somehow him and Rick end up in the same room....I think they'll kill off Maggie before Glenn...Glenn is an incredibly likeable character, all it took was the last 2 episodes to erase what he's been since the farm...lol

I say Bob goes and Sasha...idk man, I love this show, sucks for those that can't find a way to enjoy the show for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom