The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
I just can't sit still listening to"Odd Look". Got me in my room looking like

Just too smooth :lol:

Yo why did The Weeknd leak that first version of Odd Look. It's 1000x better and it's been on repeat for a weak - now this new version doesnt sound as good :smh:

I don't understand the Portishead thing.

To me it sounds like all they sampled was the drums...so why not just replay the pattern instead of sampling it to save the headache?

I came here to post that as well :lol: I was scrolling down on IG and was shocked to see it... Can't wait to see what they coming out with

I finally listened to Odd Look... Its been on repeat all day :pimp: :pimp:

i skip the zone right before drake's part..

those other songs were cool when i first heard them but i never have the urge to go back and listen to them.

Then it sounds like you're just not a fan of their collaborative efforts. We are. Nothing else to really discuss there.

Well damb, The Zone is one of my favorite tracks in any genre (and I'm a fan of every genre including country lol). I feel like the Weeknd is at his best on that track.

I don't really care for Aubrey, but I'd be lying if I said his music with the Weeknd isn't ridiculous.

The zone being my favorite of their colabs.

In my mind, I feel like they did just replay the drums from Portishead. He's on a major, I'm sure that was taken care of. And I haven't really heard anything else about it. I'm about to look it up.

Back
Top Bottom