The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Give in famb. Give in.
frown.gif
 It's amazing. 

Some of yall need to chill with the BTTW slander too.

Can't wait to hear these joints in sequence. 

It took a while before I could fully appreciate and come to terms with just how dope of a song B2TW.

Perhaps the same will happen for/with this latest release, 'cause honestly, right now, I'm not really feeling it...:\

Abel has yet to disappoint though, so I got faith in the track.

Dudes production is always on point.

I mess with it.

Almost Every song he's made has been fire.

Except EOS,  never fully liked it even after countless plays.

kiss land, belong to the world, odd look (remix) & love in the sky?

are these all the newest songs since trilogy?

WOW man .. This _ is amazing

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Already setup a slow stroke session to ' Love in the Sky ' :lol: :pimp:

That last minute of Love in the Sky :wow: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :pimp:

Odd Look Remix :pimp:

" I had a good girl in my room, no tats on her skin.. Put work all in her purse, she got guilt all in her grin " :smokin

Last edited:
Not listening to Love in the Sky
Watched the short video....that was enough to know i love the song....i just want the album already.

I love belong to the world though. You guys are crazy. But its wild how great his vision is. The maturity is slow but its there. From HOB til now...you can see him slowly growing. The pace is perfect. He still has the late night idgaf "make her eff the band" songs....but there is more introspection as he has gone along. From Rolling Stone type "fame is coming" songs, to B2TW actually falling for a girl type song (but not fully falling for her). The man is a genius

This beat is absolutely ridiculous. If I was in a room when I heard it, I would've walked out.

Expectations for Kiss Land are a HOB level classic that's on repeat constantly - the man refuses to disappoint. This song is EXACTLY what I was expecting.

Also I feel like he's going to drop an HQ video with every song. He's dropped half a video for KL and for LITS but I know there's a complete version of Kiss Land that's fire. I doubt they made that for fun

:pimp: :pimp: Love In The Sky.

B2TW does have more of a radio friendly sound but the song is still real good, it still has his signature sound to it. This dude can't miss.

I must've played Love In The Sky like 30 times by now damn. One of the best songs in his catalog imo.

The "We'll learn to love how to dream" part is magical.

I must've played Love In The Sky like 30 times by now damn. One of the best songs in his catalog imo.

i know its too early but I gotta agree with this.. Alot of songs had to grow on me, but this was one of em that hit instantly

So who else chuckles that this guy Weeknd took the fan ideas of adding nature/rain/thunder sound effects to his previous tracks and incorporated them into BTTW and LITS? I'm all for it though 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I need to stop coming into this thread too many songs comin out it's just becoming to easy to press play "There's no turning back."

Back
Top Bottom