The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
For the life of me, I will never understand how people don't hold more reverence for Heaven or Las Vegas. That track is perfection, b. :x

Where You Belong sounds flat to me.

Like the vocals and lyrics are cool, but the beat itself just sits there.

For the life of me, I will never understand how people don't hold more reverence for Heaven or Las Vegas. That track is perfection, b.
sick.gif
Tell them more bruh they need hear to it. 
mean.gif

Heaven or Las Vegas, if there's ever been a song title more fitting in relation to the ambiance of the track you'd have to point it out for me. 

Only song of his I actually ever literally skip is Echoes of Silence. Whether I'm listening to the catalog on shuffle or at the tail end of the EOS album, it never seems to quite fit in for me. No tempo, too slow. I also might skip Live For every now and then. 

Last edited:
Where You Belong is def nice, no doubt. Will be bumped. But I'm hoping for more from him. Still nice to see him drop new music tho. 
nthat.gif

I occasionally skip The Morning and The Knowing, just because I may not feel like hearing them at the moment.

But the only song I'd say that I even come close to disliking of his is King of the Fall, and even that gets plays once in a while.

Last edited:
did you say you skip the morning...

i've never done that in my life. i once did it by mistake and went back real quick...but thats it

thats disrespectful

indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom