The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
It's only ten days until the young gawds born day.  I hope he gives us something for his birthday.  maybe on a thursday...

I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE THINKING THIS.

This man Abel is on FIRE right now social media wise and just how much he's been talked about recently. Of course the recent music is dope, that's a given. I'm just saying... This 50 Shades of Grey thing really boosted how much he's being talked about.

At least on my TL, I've seen so many chicks tweeting about how much they love The Weeknd... and all they know is Earned It.

Man Where You Belong grew on me like a ************.

That joint been on repeat for a minute now.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Wonder how often she's smashing.

Also wonder how wild she'd get if she got wind of the Trilogy material. :smh: Probably wouldn't eem know what to do with herself.

Abel was at the Grammys, the dude really done came up.

I F with where you belong.

We need new album info damb it

@PLVN
You're wylin famb.

anyone else get an alert on ticketmaster for a weeknd tour? 

saw it on my notifications, went  to the message but wouldnt open...seems like someone let the cat out of the bag a little early

anyone else get an alert on ticketmaster for a weeknd tour? 
saw it on my notifications, went  to the message but wouldnt open...seems like someone let the cat out of the bag a little early

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom