The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
if the same car was used in both tell your friends and the hills videos, then i would think the videos were released telling the story backwards.
would make more sense to me :nerd:

Same seats I bought last year at Barclays which I paid $75 a piece are now $146
mean.gif
Yall had to see that coming. Should I be worried about even finding tickets? To the LA show...

Yall had to see that coming. Should I be worried about even finding tickets? To the LA show...
It's hard to say. On one hand It's in Inglewood. On the other hand while The Forum is SOMEWHAT of a big name venue, it's no Staples Center.

Forum being in inglewood means nothing. They reinovated that place and because scheduling is easier there, more big shows are happening there than Staples

if the same car was used in both tell your friends and the hills videos, then i would think the videos were released telling the story backwards.
would make more sense to me :nerd:

I was thinking the same thing. Either that or he crashes and comes back to that guy and the process starts all over again like he's in a loop. We'll have to wait for the 4th music video to find out.

Who else is really intrigued by all the music videos he's put out for this album?

Thanks to who made and sent me the Acquainted/GBIT90s extended 

Made me do the crunchy face.

**** is yoga flame

So after watching the videos again, I definitely think he's in a loop..

Possible predictions for the next video:

1) A video shows where he picks up the girls that are in the car in the Hills video. Maybe for "In The Night"?

2) The video resumes with him meeting the devil at the of the Hills and he re-shoots his video for Rolling Stone with another song. Maybe with Lana Del Rey "Prisoner"

Good **** to whoever added GBIT90s to Acquainted.

MY INBOX IS OPEN DAWGS!

Listen to the soundcloud leak. Tell Your Friends is too smooth. I'll wait until Friday tho.

I have a final 12/8 and two friends at work are flying out :smh: for the LA show

Someone said this earlier I'm trying to start off the semester right.....but man once I get that Prisoner track in my hand I already know I'll not be able to control myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom