The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
All those infidelities I have in my book made her do the things that she did. It hurts but I'm ready to let go of all of that. I love her and I want her to be mine. The ish that she did doesn't even compare the ish I did to her.

And now she's back in my life. I can't let that go famb. I haven't seen her In a year and even though I was effed up on the sticks, the wax, I think some adds too it was the best thing ever. 7 years I was with shawty and just now I'm realizing she was maybe actually Valerie. I kept looking for a Valerie and that's why I kept doing the things that I did but she was always there. And now she's back...

Thank you gawd but I think it may be time I'm done with the savagery.

Last edited:
How many of yall know people in Real Life who listens to Abel?

I wanna see dude in concert, but ain't tryna roll by myself :smh:

Last edited:
Out of all my male friends only about 4 listened to Abel since the beginning. and by beginning I mean trilogy while I would call myself the Weeknd stan of the crew going farther back. None will go to see a concert because either they have no money, or never been to a concert and aren't trying to change that fact. If they get pass that point they don't want to go with another male friend just because it'll look too gay. 

I do almost everything solo in my life primarily for those reasons. Of course I wouldn't mind going to places with friends but that's how it is. 

As for female friends and females I've succeeded with... I'm not lying when I say I've put them ALL on Abel from the get go. It was game over several times when I put on EOS songs and she stops mid chat to say "Who is this?"
devil.gif

I don't have a girl, If I chat one up there I chat one up it doesn't matter I'm trying to listen to the young god above all. A friend went to the Miguel concert like two months ago and they said There was a female to male ratio of like 8 to 1 there. guaranteed the numbers will be higher for Abel. They'll probably see me as prey being a dude alone but that's just I want
tongue.gif
. Estrogen levels will be raised faster then Gokus power level when Frieza killed krillan when Abel goes on

I know a few. I hear him a lot at work. I do graveyard & if I'm not bumping him someone else is.

I looked at a few videos of him live & I hope he's better than what I saw. He was in & out the lyrics of Glass Tables in one & kept having the crowd sing. Maybe that's his thing? I wouldn't pay money to hear the crowd sing. I want him singing, I want him live as a mofo, I want some fire blazing all that lol. He's not coming to my city this tour though.

On a mini-vacation, landed in Miami yesterday and when I turned on the radio in the rent-a-car The Hills was playing :pimp:. In Key West now, this morning ICFMF was on in the car on the way to breakfast :lol:. He's everywhere.

That Nocturnal track is cool. Not bad but not one of my favorites.

Side note: My headphones broke mid-flight. Been using some Apple headphones since then :x :x :x :x.

Last edited:
Just peeped his itunes london music fest performance. :smokin
Guess thats what the set list will be for future shows. always liked him starting with high for this. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom