The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Wish me luck gents. 2 day rave this weekend with a girl I have dark history with. She also just broke up with her man. Got a hotel and street pharmaceuticals. She's coming today but couldn't come yesterday. Yesterday I took a different girl. They know nothing

Wish me luck gents. 2 day rave this weekend with a girl I have dark history with. She also just broke up with her man. Got a hotel and street pharmaceuticals. She's coming today but couldn't come yesterday. Yesterday I took a different girl. They know nothing

#NTXO

His story telling is entertainment. I've had to tell some people just because you like horror movies doesn't mean you want to kill people.

Just saw High For This played on a Hugo Boss ad. Personally I don't want to attract people to my cologne by saying you need to be high for it lol

success brethren! definitely got something cooking with dark history girl now. feasting later word to Lil B

I even dropped the line this morning "I'm trying to live my life like a Weeknd song" she said oh wow
indifferent.gif
But I know she barely listens to Abel
laugh.gif

Been listening to in the 90s a lot recently and man i love that song.

"I make it look...so easy..."

the way he sings that opening line. For me In the 90s > Acquainted. Acquainted sounds too simpish (by Weeknd standards)

So now that the boy has 5 projects out, if you had to build a 5 track playlist with one song from each, what would ya'll run with?

For me :

HOB - Weekend Games
Thursday - The Birds part 1
EOS - XO/The Host
KL - Tears In The Rain
BBTM - The Hillls

Wicked Games
Gone
XO/The Host
Professional (second portion)
The Hills

I have plans to run that play at some point. Just need a victim.

Out of 56 tracks(With Acquainted and GBIT counting as one, trilogy add ons, and the two extra KL tracks), there are 3819816 possible combinations that could be made for 5 tracks.

Word to my statistics class. #NTXOSTATS
nthat.gif

Somebody make sure I'm right
nerd.gif

Out of 56 tracks(With Acquainted and GBIT counting as one, trilogy add ons, and the two extra KL tracks), there are 3819816 possible combinations that could be made for 5 tracks.

Word to my statistics class. #NTXOSTATS :nthat:

Somebody make sure I'm right :nerd:
Gotta redo those stats, pa.

You've got to at least take out the abomination that is Wanderlust :x

Ain't nobody putting that joint into their 5 track playlist :lol:

Last edited:
What are some of your guys favorite lines from dude?
His whole flow on the second part of Kiss Land when he's talkin bout his doctor telling him to stop is just pure sin

I could get out of bed right now, play that song in the car, windows down and drive 100 MPH in a residential neighborhood not giving two *****

Last edited:
"You can meet me in the room where the kisses ain't free
You gotta pay with your body
Not really into kisses leading into nothing"

Some of my favorite lyrics from him. Too relatable.

Narrative of my life

Poppin' again
I tried to quit again
I'm always tight wit' somethin I begin
That's why my ****** got me to the end
So play what I take, I take what I spend baby
I ain't lyin' to nobody but me
And you
And me
But you especially

Adaptation came on while I was chilling with my new piece. Out of nowhere she says "this song sounds exactly like your situation with your ex. :smh: Hit me dead in the feels & I couldn't even a damb word :smh:

Joint in an anthem :smh:

Back
Top Bottom