The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
"@docmckinney I'm going to hell for this next batch of music"

pimp.gif

Last edited:
What's all the excitement? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

[emoji]128547[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anyone think the bonus tracks from the trilogy are able's best songs writing wise? Valerie, Till Dawn, even Twenty Eight showed a great leap in writing style that even kissland didnt deliver.

It just hit me a little while ago that on Friday of last week (3/21) marked the 3rd year anniversary of Weeknd's debut project...

It's incredible to me that almost 3 years since I first got put on to his music...I've yet to get tired of any track off there, even the ones I don't really **** with like that.

And also...3 years later...The Party & The After Party is still the GOAT.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Anyone think the bonus tracks from the trilogy are able's best songs writing wise? Valerie, Till Dawn, even Twenty Eight showed a great leap in writing style that even kissland didnt deliver.

Nah those songs are great but lyrically Pretty, Tears In the Rain, Adaptation, Professional > *

It almost feels wrong not to highlight some of the other tracks there are lines that lyrical gems on almost every verse of the album.

Abel and party need to drop that PartyNextWeeknd Mixtape [emoji]128064[/emoji]

It just hit me a little while ago that on Friday of last week (3/21) marked the 3rd year anniversary of Weeknd's debut project...

It's incredible to me that almost 3 years since I first got put on to his music...I've yet to get tired of any track off there, even the ones I don't really **** with like that.

And also...3 years later...The Party & The After Party is still the GOAT.
pimp.gif

yup
pimp.gif

HOB :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

In my top 5 favorite albums ever, a masterpiece in my eyes.

Also

Weeknd solo > features (except Drake)

HOB is that good...IMO idk about perfect cuz I still don't mess with high for this..but everything else is AMAZING...never gets old

Idk why but i can't stand partynextdoor. Dude can't sing idk why people actually like his music.
might have something to do with my weeknd stan-dom but abel is 100x better

Back
Top Bottom