The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Futura stuff is super nice but super pricey 
eyes.gif
 picked up that cross hoodie

This makes me angry :lol:. Like son can do this when he wants to. We need another round of leaks to satisfy the OGs.

Abel got classics but man The Morning has always been on another level for me. Just the scene of partying all night in Montreal, hitting a diner until like 6am and that "sobering up" ride back to the hotel when it's dawn, while blasting that song put it in the hall of fame for me :lol: I'm rambling right now

I get that he is making more money putting out this bull **** music....but im sure he can make just as much if not more if he releases what we used to. He just wont have those soccer mom fans.

Bruh..theres no way he'll make the same amount of money making that much darker music. My dude is monumental right now and from his perspective, I can see why going back is not really an option like that. That older music got him in the door but his current hits are what made him into a superstar. 

Bruh..theres no way he'll make the same amount of money making that much darker music. My dude is monumental right now and from his perspective, I can see why going back is not really an option like that. That older music got him in the door but his current hits are what made him into a superstar. 
Studio won't let it happen. There will be flashes of it though.

I knew it was confirmed when I talked to the white middle-aged soccer moms next to me at the NYC show.

He has full creative control. No need to take the blame off of him. He was selling out the same stadiums during the KOTF tour before he had all his huge hits. The Kiss Land tour was HUGE and he didn't have a single song on the radio.

He coulda kept doing his thing and the label would've been more than happy.

I've heard that a lot of Starboy songs were leftovers from the BBTM era. Hopefully he pivots for his next album. Now he has the star power to make something amazing and different and still make major money.

any of you guys have The Weeknd x young kippur mashups downloads like of the trilogy tracks? Pm me. Never got around to downloading them like a fool

Back
Top Bottom