The Wire Season 3 now OnDemand

Classy Freshman wrote:

The Greek was the most thorough character on the show.

He's sooooo ill that he's not even Greek
laugh.gif
Now Thats Cold
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

^ you rocked with d'angelo??? It was his fault they were in the public eye in the 1st place stupid%+*# go and shoot somebody in the middle of a crowded project instead of just bring him out to the _'s who do that for a living. Snitched on my guy Wee Bay was about to give the whole family up. What makes you think he wouldn't have done it eventually especially after his homie on the inside got a hold of that bad dope. That _ was terry clothe. He shoulda just quit when he beat that murder
smh.gif

hold up. so you don't like D cause he didn't know how to carry out a hit?
nothing D said in that interrogation room matters. it only matters if he said it in court. D knew that. he was venting. that's all. yeah he told the copswee bay was in philly. but it was wee bay who copped to a dozen murders cause he was getting life anyway. As i said in my previous post, D just wanted to beleft alone. As for the bad dope in prison, D made it clear he wasn't going to accept anything ( reduced time) for those killed in his name. It's calleda conscience. Or finding God, if you like. He took the 20 and wasn't going to make a deal. That can't be said about Stringer. He made his deal and paidfor it.

I can't wait for season 4 on demand because I watched season 4 without seeing any of the series short of ep. 1-3 of season 3 ondemand. Now I've seenthe whole series and I know seeing season 4 over is gonna be even better.

Originally Posted by vector23

^ you rocked with d'angelo??? It was his fault they were in the public eye in the 1st place stupid%+*# go and shoot somebody in the middle of a crowded project instead of just bring him out to the _'s who do that for a living. Snitched on my guy Wee Bay was about to give the whole family up. What makes you think he wouldn't have done it eventually especially after his homie on the inside got a hold of that bad dope. That _ was terry clothe. He shoulda just quit when he beat that murder
smh.gif

nothing D said in that interrogation room matters. it only matters if he said it in court. D knew that. he was venting. that's all. yeah he told the cops wee bay was in philly. but it was wee bay who copped to a dozen murders cause he was getting life anyway. As i said in my previous post, D just wanted to be left alone. As for the bad dope in prison, D made it clear he wasn't going to accept anything ( reduced time) for those killed in his name. It's called a conscience. Or finding God, if you like. He took the 20 and wasn't going to make a deal. That can't be said about Stringer. He made his deal and paid for it.
^ Naaaah Fam it doesn't have anything to do with being able to carry out a hit, its the way he carried himself... This man was in the interrogationroom crying writing a letter to some false kids of the person who was about to send him away for life, CRYING G... CRYING. Everything abouthim says ({}) you hanging Stringer for what he did to try to help the organization prosper but saying what D'angelo did was OK??? If he wanted to be leftalone so badly why did he go back out on the corners? Everything String did made sense he might have been wrong but it was logical, even down to the Wallacesituation. The cops were getting to close, this lil _ disappears, they start raiding spots jumping out on _'s then he comes back talkin bout he wants backin? If i'm living this lifestyle, and I'm the crown... Thats the safe play. D'angelo knew the consequences of playing the game and still chose toplay it, therefore he gets no passes for his actions.

Originally Posted by vector23

smh.gif

nothing D said in that interrogation room matters. it only matters if he said it in court. D knew that. he was venting. that's all. yeah he told the cops wee bay was in philly. but it was wee bay who copped to a dozen murders cause he was getting life anyway. As i said in my previous post, D just wanted to be left alone. As for the bad dope in prison, D made it clear he wasn't going to accept anything ( reduced time) for those killed in his name. It's called a conscience. Or finding God, if you like. He took the 20 and wasn't going to make a deal. That can't be said about Stringer. He made his deal and paid for it.
^ Naaaah Fam it doesn't have anything to do with being able to carry out a hit, its the way he carried himself... This man was in the interrogation room crying writing a letter to some false kids of the person who was about to send him away for life, CRYING G... CRYING. Everything about him says ({}) you hanging Stringer for what he did to try to help the organization prosper but saying what D'angelo did was OK??? If he wanted to be left alone so badly why did he go back out on the corners? Everything String did made sense he might have been wrong but it was logical, even down to the Wallace situation. The cops were getting to close, this lil _ disappears, they start raiding spots jumping out on _'s then he comes back talkin bout he wants back in? If i'm living this lifestyle, and I'm the crown... Thats the safe play. D'angelo knew the consequences of playing the game and still chose to play it, therefore he gets no passes for his actions.

Stringer did everything right if right if he was running the show... but he wasn't the Boss. He the right hand and he had his own plans that were allcorrect, but Avon is too hard headed to change. So Stringer had to start going behind the Boss's back to get !+%* down, which led to his downfall. Stringer should of had Avon killed I think and maybe he would be alive today.

seymore cake,
you are referring to the 1st interrogation about the dead witness. again, the interrogation room is a sanctuary. you can express yourself without consequence.its a plot device to show you who D is. there is no legal means to use that letter against D or anyone in Barkdale's crew. D knows this as well. If you areholding that kind of weight on your shoulders and can't show any emotion in the real world, off course you are going to allow yourself in a situation likethat to let go. It natural. nothing wrong with that.

if he wanted to be left alone so badly why did he go back out on the corners?
because he accepted the life. remember, this was what, the second or third episode. He hadn't reached the point where he figured out what thisgame really is. At the end of the season he did.

i agree about wallace. he should have never came back. he signed his own death certificate by doing so.

Avon and String needed each other and when String got killed you could see it affected Avon , so you gotta figure with with String gone who does the numbersside of it ?And if it where reversed who else could have did work in the streets ? This is why this show is the best on TV , now with season 5 coming i wonderhow the kids Mike, Dookie etc will fit in . And Omar is one of the best characters in the history of TV period

man when does the next season start? ill have to find some sort of way to watch it since my school blocks out HBO
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom