The Worst Vol:What Grinds My Gears Variant

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

-when someone has something very important to say, but gives a long-winded, 5 min intro before saying it ... GET TO THE POINT PLEASE
-ppl in traffic that cut others off to weave in lanes, but the traffic is so bad that they go NOWHERE regardless ... Congrats bro you cut 19 ppl off to be 20 feet ahead of where you would've been
-tailgaters ... i have no prob moving to the right lane if possible, but on single lane roads when I'm going 10+ over the speed limit and still get some douche riding my #$$...

nerd.gif
wink.gif

Slow drivers PERIOD!
losing something right before you're heading out the door, come to find out it was exactly where you didn't look
mad.gif

people who camp in COD is probably the worst though lol

Slow drivers PERIOD!
losing something right before you're heading out the door, come to find out it was exactly where you didn't look
mad.gif

people who camp in COD is probably the worst though lol

-when someone has something very important to say, but gives a long-winded, 5 min intro before saying it ... GET TO THE POINT PLEASE
-ppl in traffic that cut others off to weave in lanes, but the traffic is so bad that they go NOWHERE regardless ... Congrats bro you cut 19 ppl off to be 20 feet ahead of where you would've been
-tailgaters ... i have no prob moving to the right lane if possible, but on single lane roads when I'm going 10+ over the speed limit and still get some douche riding my #$$...

This. I also hate those who ride way below the speed limit in the left lane and refuse to move. Like if you not passing then get out of the way
mad.gif

I also hate soccer moms who drive Escalades like they are in the Mach 5
mad.gif

Biting my tongue or my cheek
mad.gif

This. I also hate those who ride way below the speed limit in the left lane and refuse to move. Like if you not passing then get out of the way
mad.gif

I also hate soccer moms who drive Escalades like they are in the Mach 5
mad.gif

Biting my tongue or my cheek
mad.gif

-stupid people in class who ask the prof to explain something right after he finished explaining it because they still don't get it
30t6p3b.gif

-slow drivers
-walking somewhere where is just enough room for 2 people to walk by each other and then someone decides to walk right in the middle of the space and doesn't move so you have to turn sideways and scrape your back on the wall to avoid walking right into them
mad.gif
goddamn people can't you move over 2 steps so I can get by ?

-stupid people in class who ask the prof to explain something right after he finished explaining it because they still don't get it
30t6p3b.gif

-slow drivers
-walking somewhere where is just enough room for 2 people to walk by each other and then someone decides to walk right in the middle of the space and doesn't move so you have to turn sideways and scrape your back on the wall to avoid walking right into them
mad.gif
goddamn people can't you move over 2 steps so I can get by ?

dropping your phone into a tight space in your car, like in between the seat and the middle

dropping your phone into a tight space in your car, like in between the seat and the middle

Mistaking someone for someone else.
Pronouncing someone's name wrong and them correcting you.
Mistaking someone's gender.
Forgetting someone's name.

Mistaking someone for someone else.
Pronouncing someone's name wrong and them correcting you.
Mistaking someone's gender.
Forgetting someone's name.

-waking up early on the weekend.
-impromptu political debates.
-people who act like they know what their talking about but clearly dont.
-rain/snow.
-getting charged for EVERY drink.

-waking up early on the weekend.
-impromptu political debates.
-people who act like they know what their talking about but clearly dont.
-rain/snow.
-getting charged for EVERY drink.

Originally Posted by MJair

Standing up or getting out of the car to hear your phone scrape across the floor... 
tired.gif

THIS is the worst sound in the world
laugh.gif
. Before I even check the damage I'm just like {

Originally Posted by MJair

Standing up or getting out of the car to hear your phone scrape across the floor... 
tired.gif

THIS is the worst sound in the world
laugh.gif
. Before I even check the damage I'm just like {

-slow drivers
-sweat in my eyes when playing ball
mad.gif

-ppl who ask me if im mad
-when i cant find my shoe sz
-not finding my keys
mad.gif

-slow drivers
-sweat in my eyes when playing ball
mad.gif

-ppl who ask me if im mad
-when i cant find my shoe sz
-not finding my keys
mad.gif

some times i just want to forcefully tap the back of their tire to see what happens

some times i just want to forcefully tap the back of their tire to see what happens

Getting regional NFL games on TV instead of the best possible matchup. And NFL Sunday Ticket is not an option.

I get stuck watching the Bucs/Dolphins/Jaguars almost every Sunday. It's
sick.gif

Getting regional NFL games on TV instead of the best possible matchup. And NFL Sunday Ticket is not an option.

I get stuck watching the Bucs/Dolphins/Jaguars almost every Sunday. It's
sick.gif

Going 10+ over speed limit on >:the freeway, then someone cutting you off and driving slow...
mad.gif

Going 10+ over speed limit on >:the freeway, then someone cutting you off and driving slow...
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom