THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shout out to the big folk for a great career :pimp:

I hate the dude doing the entire story ....

First he try to diminish Zo achivement by calling him a journeyman.

Then tried to implied only savages and scums live in the project and people from money shouldnt be caught there. "You would ask what a millionaire doing in the projects?" Like they arent people ....

**** that MFer ...

Been out of the thread for months. Are people still saying Kerr can't coach? Dude is winning games with g-league players out there :lol:. (And I'm not just talking about beating the Suns)

Warriors gonna **** around and trip into the playoffs

you love to see it

5.5 games back

Steven Curry returning after All Star to lead this rag tag bunch to the 8th seed would be a beautiful end to this decade.

If this happened we all know who the true 2020 NBA MVP is!

s4se7f4flc741.jpg

One man team plays without its one man & another starter and you still don’t even compete.

Lloyd Pierce’ seat is getting warmer.

do you think this is on him or the front office or both?

Front office

it’s like they purposely sabotaged the season with some of the stuff they did last summer. They got even younger and the vets they have don’t move the needle at all (parsons, Carter, crabbe, turner)

I wouldn’t be surprised if they threw bags At Montrezl and Demar this summer. Just too young to do anything in the NBA

Front office

it’s like they purposely sabotaged the season with some of the stuff they did last summer. They got even younger and the vets they have don’t move the needle at all (parsons, Carter, crabbe, turner)

I wouldn’t be surprised if they threw bags At Montrezl and Demar this summer. Just too young to do anything in the NBA
Been throwing around the idea of trading their lotto pick for a young-ish vet myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom