THERE WILL BE NO MORE PACKS AFTER 08!!!! PLS READ!!

i knew it. thats what i been saying but i just sit back and let you all talk about the 2009 packs. dang wankstas here on nt.

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

heres a number of other packs that are scedualed to be released also next year
I wonder about these "Packages"?
Jordan III Retro Package #1: (limited release)
xxxxxx-xxx Multicolor/Multicolor
xxxxxx-xxx III Retro colorway tbd
$???.??

Jordan III Retro Package #2: (limited release)
$???.??

Jordan Slam Dunk Package: (limited release)
Air Jordan II Retro colorway tbd
Air Jordan III Retro colorway tbd

xxxxxx-xxx
$???.??

Jordan Hall Of Fame Package: (limited release)
shoes and colorways tbd
$???.??

05/2009 Jordan "Raging Bull"
devil.gif
Defining Moments Package II (limited release)
360968-991 Multicolor/Multicolor
xxxxxx-xxx Air Jordan V Retro Black/Varsity Red
xxxxxx-xxx Air Jordan V Retro Varsity Red/White-Black
xxxxxx-xxx
$310.00

And What happened to this "Package"?
Air Jordan/Levis 23/501 Retro I Pack #2 (limited release to urban accounts, Niketowns, Footlocker's House Of Hoops, & Specialty Levi's stores)
322083-071 (includes Retro I, jeans, tee)
$395.00
indifferent.gif

embarassed.gif
Showed your skills of "copy/paste" well
wink.gif

Good idea, just hope they dont screw it up. Personally, why doesnt gentry h. get a nike talk account and post this info himself. Maybe he's scared of us?haha

Good news I guees NO MORE PACKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I wanted the DMP2 and the Slam dunk pack NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??????

Need some solid info for 09 retros, seems like just a bunch of hear say

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Great.

I just hope they don't do something as absurd as MJ's first technical foul.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Who needs comedy central with jokes like that! Lmao! Too funny
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PAPD01

Whats up fellow NTers been a minute since Ive been on. Just an FYI for all debating on what is going to happen for 09 regarding retro s. This is straight from the Brand Jordan account executives mouth in NY. "Going forward for 2009 the double pack program will be no longer. Brand Jordan will be looking ahead and trying a new concept similar to the Defining moments in Jordans career and will release a specific retro model shoe dating back to a specific date where MJ performed a certain career highlight. i.e. 69pts against the Cleveland cavaliers. The Retro 5 will be released on that calendar date. When he scored 55 on the Knicks on a certain date that Retro X will be released." Brand Jordan is going to use some of the rare mentioned moments in his career instead of the already used "over exhausted " models that have been retroed numerous times. i.e XIs. Some of his All-star models may be in there as well. They are trying to get back to that exclusive collector rarity mentality that has been lost. They feel the retro line has been to cut and dry as of late. Hope this sheds some light on where we are going for retros in the near future.

grin.gif
Yea... 6-7 years is nothing....

You should have open hand-slapped him. Thats what he deserves.

No im not buyin this i was told yesterday buy two sources that have been dead on and have kept it real with me for 4 years...this might have some truth to itbut not all of it

This can't be true, the DTRT Pack was just surfaced all over the net. You have no "Proven" sources or anything and parts of your articledoesn't make sense. Nice try though.

I hope your right.

Question. How come we just saw a post slated for '09 with double up retro III packs and what not?

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I hope your right.

Question. How come we just saw a post slated for '09 with double up retro III packs and what not?

Cuz its not true bro im asking everyone not to get there hopes up becuase this may have a little truth to it but its not at all the way sincere...look at thewebsite kixandthecity, and as we all know maze has hella clout so you dont have to believe me but before you get all gung ho you might wanna refer to that siteand look a couple of topics down and you'll see there will be packs in 09

My Jordan Brand purchaes, will be next to none. Unless, they go forward with that plan to release shoes on days he hit a milestone. Nike Retro is poppin'now and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom