THERE WILL BE NO MORE PACKS AFTER 08!!!! PLS READ!!

I hope they still plan on putting out the 'dunk pack' (II's and III's)

Originally Posted by PAPD01

My source is the Account Executive with whom I will leave the identity unknown. He stated this is info coming from the top executives at Brand Jordan Mr . Gentry H. himself. According to him this is the direction they are going with the retro line. I will take the flames and neg comments on here everybody is entitled..but all I ask is when this new product plan goes into effect please try and remember who put it up here first. Some people have a tendency to try and drop old info as the new product is approaching and disguise it for new info they obtained. I talk to the account execs and product development team regularly from a relationship I developed from collaring people selling counterfeit goods. Not just Jordans but other companies as well. I just happen to be a collector as well so i will get calls from them for little favors they may need and vice versa, so i make small talk with the Jordan and Nike reps pick their brains a bit, thats all.
I've heard of this news months ago and I believe it was posted here.Sorry I hate to spoil your "remember who put it up here first."

So sick and tired of these 2 in a box package sets...so if this information holds any merit I will be greatly pleased.

Does anybody find it ironoic that we have two posts, one topic showing jordan packs in 2009 that have been confirmed for a while like the slam dunk pack, DMPII, The raging bull, and numerous others also there was a vii's pack juss confirmed yesterday, then on another post we have somebody stating there wont bepacks in 09...somebody is hella wrong

CHICAGO X'S??
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Well if the source is credible then it is good news because I am getting tired of all these damn packs........JB is forcing me to spend $300+ for one pair ofshoes because the other pair is garbage!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info man, CDP's is not really a good idea IMO..I need some XI's next year as well as some fire reds V..

Wow Listen people take the Word Of MaZe on this.. If this is true then this would be one of the biggest overnight swerves JB has Pulled in a while. Also Gentryisn't in Charge of US operations anymore, so He couldn't have made this decision for a sudden change like this............hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............what an interesting rumor this has turned out to be.... But This Rumor is NOT TRUE, You that Here FIRST. Confirm That. Rumor Dead.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

A couple things with this thread.

Number 1, there is a difference between "PACK" and "PACKAGE" the DTRT 1s are a PACK not a PACKAGE, meaning, they won't be sold in one box they are part of a pack a.k.a series of sneakers inspired by DTRT.

Second, Gentry is no longer making decisions on what gets released here in the US. He heads up international now.

Third, this info is contrary to what Jordan Brand has sold to retail accounts up to this point. I doubt this info was changed seemingly overnight, if it has, it has, I am unaware.

MaZe

Thanks for clearing some things up for some folks. I was doubting this to begin with since I already have the V Package on order,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

This could be good for the new collectors. Old heads probably won't be happy with quality.
the only people this is good news for are the unemployed dirtbag re-sellers. the fools running this brand are complete ******s, and at this pointi just hope the poor economy finishes putting them under.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

A couple things with this thread.

Number 1, there is a difference between "PACK" and "PACKAGE" the DTRT 1s are a PACK not a PACKAGE, meaning, they won't be sold in one box they are part of a pack a.k.a series of sneakers inspired by DTRT.

Second, Gentry is no longer making decisions on what gets released here in the US. He heads up international now.

Third, this info is contrary to what Jordan Brand has sold to retail accounts up to this point. I doubt this info was changed seemingly overnight, if it has, it has, I am unaware.

MaZe

I already have the V Package on order,
laugh.gif

Exactly.

This was posted on KATC earlier. Accounts already ordered the V package. So you are telling me that they pulled that package overnight after selling it throughto retail and getting good reception on it?

Not buying it.

MaZe

I cant agree that XI's have been released to much so I hope that is not true as stated before. BUt I am all for spreading the releases out

Back
Top Bottom