There's A Big %+% Squirrel Locked In My Bedroom Right Now!!!

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by Diego

Its a damned squirrel.

yeah like whats the worst that can happen, your twice its size for crying out loud
laugh.gif

imagine if it were a big roach i think you would never go in that room
laugh.gif

o yea and pics??
eyes.gif
How big are the squirrels near you that a human being is only twice the size of it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Its a damned squirrel.
yeah like whats the worst that can happen, your twice its size for crying out loud
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

o yea and pics??
eyes.gif
How big are the squirrels near you that a human being is only twice the size of it.
roll.gif
@ the estimation fail word to:
zoolander-school1.jpg

I don't wanna hear your excuses! The building has to be at least... three times bigger than this!
kanye-west-storytellers-vh1-6.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its a damned squirrel.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

o yea and pics??
eyes.gif
LMAOOOOOOO
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that's really not what i meant
tongue.gif

Its a damned squirrel.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

o yea and pics??
eyes.gif
roll.gif
zoolander-school1.jpg

I don't wanna hear your excuses! The building has to be at least... three times bigger than this!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

them animals is weird as hell

i remember being in NYC and one just came up to me and sat right infront of me in harlem for no reason and crawled on my leg.

then another one ran up and tried to bite me after his buddy left.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Its a damned squirrel.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

o yea and pics??
eyes.gif
roll.gif
zoolander-school1.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

them animals is weird as hell

i remember being in NYC and one just came up to me and sat right infront of me in harlem for no reason and crawled on my leg.

then another one ran up and tried to bite me after his buddy left.
roll.gif

UPDATE

Animal Control came and attempted it, but failed. All the dude did was try to catch it in a cage by leading food to it, stepping out my room, then hoping it would be inside when he went back in to check.
eyes.gif

So, he pretty much just gave up and just told me to leave my window open leave food leading to it, so hopefully, it would make its way out.

There's no way in hell I'd be comfortable in my room, unless I knew it was out FOR SURE, so I sat outside in my car staring at my window for a good 3 hours, and the ++*%* still didn't come out.
smh.gif

So, finally, my dad came and basically tore up my whole room to find it, and ran it out of my room, with the only path open straight down the steps and out the front door.

The end.

Sorry, guys, but no pics, vids, or C-Walk ending.
laugh.gif

The only pic I did manage to take was of my open bedroom window while I was sitting outside, which is nothing to see.
laugh.gif

I would give u a cool story bro... but how??? ++@# was terrible story. no pics or anything.... smfh

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

UPDATE

Animal Control came and attempted it, but failed. All the dude did was try to catch it in a cage by leading food to it, stepping out my room, then hoping it would be inside when he went back in to check.
eyes.gif

So, he pretty much just gave up and just told me to leave my window open leave food leading to it, so hopefully, it would make its way out.

There's no way in hell I'd be comfortable in my room, unless I knew it was out FOR SURE, so I sat outside in my car staring at my window for a good 3 hours, and the ###%@ still didn't come out.
smh.gif

So, finally, my dad came and basically tore up my whole room to find it, and ran it out of my room, with the only path open straight down the steps and out the front door.

The end.

Sorry, guys, but no pics, vids, or C-Walk ending.
laugh.gif

The only pic I did manage to take was of my open bedroom window while I was sitting outside, which is nothing to see.
laugh.gif

very dissappointing end, you should have lied to us to make it much more entertaining...then told us the truth in a spoiler or something

Back
Top Bottom