These females........man I don't understand them!! SMH

girls be dressing up fly and slutty as hell. Looking like they want a man to go raw on them right there or to the nearest wash room.
But once you talk to them bras they be like they don't want it. Like they just wanting to be chilling with their girls and stuff. 

ALL GIRLS ARE TEASE. SMH

you_have_abandoned_your_judgment_trollcat.jpg

Tell the females you're a troll on Niketalk. That will get their vaginal juices flowing.

chicks be like "dont touch me" cuz you pudgy and ugly
Step ya $$$ money up and they let you hit w/ the Dougie

-MonStar

You asked this entire forum to help you buy jeans, and find the right fit.
You wreak of beta, and these women can smell it.

If you walk up like damn ma blee dat i finna want the buns, lemme get at dem digits. Tried that once and failed.
But i walked up to a girl and started convo with no interest in smashing and walked away with the number. Its all how you approach dem. Also stay away from them snow bunnies 2012.

dont force a girl to do nothing she's not comfortable with.
just pay for it.
exchange aint no robbery.

Originally Posted by fly23s

Those girls just want attention brah

Co-signing this...
+

Same thing happens to me OP. I don't get it either. They let some suckas get the cheeks instead of us
30t6p3b.gif

We jus' gotta go after different type of girls, instead of these !#%$%*@ groupies.

I mean, yeah...You gotta do you and not necessarily put yourself in the mindset of trying to get laid. Be cool and it'll come to you. On the same token, if you're trying to catch yourself a female then would you really want someone that you sleep with on the first time?

Originally Posted by BANG

girls be dressing up fly and slutty as hell. Looking like they want a man to go raw on them right there or to the nearest wash room.
But once you talk to them bras they be like they don't want it. Like they just wanting to be chilling with their girls and stuff. 

ALL GIRLS ARE TEASE TO ME BECAUSE I HAVE SOME KIND OF FLAW THAT I'M NOT WILLING TO ADMIT OR SEE IN MYSELF AND IT'S HOLDING ME BACK. SMH

Fixed

Originally Posted by MonStar1

-MonStar

I seriously don't know who's more lame, you or the OP.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by MonStar1

-MonStar

I seriously don't know who's more lame, you or the OP.

MonStar got street cred. Chill.

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Girls are trying to impress other girls fam, its not for the men. 

i dont think ive hear anything more real than his all year long.
but forreal. i agree, its like they play a little "jealous" game with one another 

Its the thrill of the chase for them. Once they actually get the attention it doesn't matter, just the fact someone noticed her. Then she's off for someone else to notice her too

Back
Top Bottom