Things people do that you dont understand

Ppl who fall for I can turn $200 into $2000 scams. When money gram scamming was the thing my cousin almost fell for it. Dude was on his way to the bank when I had to break it to him that it was a scam :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Ppl who fall for I can turn $200 into $2000 scams. When money gram scamming was the thing my cousin almost fell for it. Dude was on his way to the bank when I had to break it to him that it was a scam :lol: :smh:

Not all are scams, i have a friend that was into it, but she wasnt seeing the money she was pushing, she would get like $80-$100 a month, not 2k :lol:

People who walk barefoot outside.
When I was younger I used to stay barefoot outside.

Like hitting the driveway to get the mail type stuff.

I remember when I was first living with my BM, she thought I was drunk because I ran to the car barefooted
laugh.gif

My family is from the deep south so I think that's where I got it from lol.

I remember when I was first living with my BM, she thought I was drunk because I ran to the car barefooted
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Man If I went outside barefoot my mother would beat my ***

I remember when I was first living with my BM, she thought I was drunk because I ran to the car barefooted :lol:

Wilding.

I remember in PR my sister was walking bare foot in the house and sometimes outside just for a few feet... we came back to the US and she had 2 calius on her foot :x

I remember when I was first living with my BM, she thought I was drunk because I ran to the car barefooted :lol:

Born in Hawaii.

Barefoot inside.. barefoot outside.. front yard, back yard, etc. U
nless you're going somewhere then throw on the slippers.

Wilding.

I remember in PR my sister was walking bare foot in the house and sometimes outside just for a few feet... we came back to the US and she had 2 calius on her foot
sick.gif
Dang that' sucks. They're a pain...Especially when you walk.

I get grossed out over standing water near a public pool or water park. I think that's one of my biggest phobias. 

And seeing dudes walk bare naked into the bathroom and back in the lazy river or rides 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom