Things people do that you dont understand

People who invite themselves places. If I wanted your company fam, I would ask for it.
Yeah, this was one thing that I didn't like about some friends. 

Some folks would just show up on a Saturday afternoon and I'm like 'uhhh, yeah i just wanted to stay home today.'

Who does that?
Apparently some of my friends who are clueless. They still thought they could do this after I got married.
mean.gif

Another thing, is how people use over 10gb of data a month

I rarely go over 2GB

Clocked in 16GBs last month.

I've used 25GBs in the past.

I stream music and podcasts at work for 8hours, plus during my daily workouts, plus during my two daily dog walks.

Oh yeah, and while I drive my car.

I do have WIFI at home.

Unlimited data + Spotify premium + extreme quality setting = :smokin

People who invite themselves places. If I wanted your company fam, I would ask for it.
sick.gif
 I would never. like, what goes through your mind? 

it I don't summon you or at least approve your visit via call or text, you ain't getting in my crib. period. had a few mickeyfickeys stand outside looking stupid while I calmly continued my day in the house.

Last edited:

sick.gif

it I don't summon you or at least approve your visit via call or text, you ain't getting in my crib. period. had a few mickeyfickeys stand outside looking stupid while I calmly continued my day in the house.
Yeah, I don't get some people's mentality sometimes.

Acting entitled.

Do you think the world or anyone for that matter owes you a happy life and things you haven't earned? Do you honestly think that? Come to find out, they really do. They think they DESERVE whatever they want.

foh.

in a related story, I  H A T E  the indiscriminate use of "Free X Person."

I couldn't give the first **** whether I know the guy or he's my cousin or whatever...drug charges are my one caveat but if you get locked up on some completely legitimate ****, out here robbing and raping, stay yo *** in time out!

you sound like a (long series of asterisks).

...and he can have the *****! :lol:  I had my turn already, there's a couple billion more chicks out there, I'll be aight.

I cant stand when people put "free x person" but they not visiting that person and damn sure not putting any money on their books. FOH

I cant stand when people put "free x person" but they not visiting that person and damn sure not putting any money on their books. FOH

#freekodakblack
#freefreddiegibbs
#freelilduke
#freebing
#freebenji
#freeroscoe

Nah the worst is when someone say "free so and so" and the person who's locked up is a straight up menace to society.

Acting entitled.

Do you think the world or anyone for that matter owes you a happy life and things you haven't earned? Do you honestly think that? Come to find out, they really do. They think they DESERVE whatever they want.

foh.
I've long believed there ain't no such thing as "deserve" in life...not in a world where birth defects exist.

the closest things to "deserve" are "negotiate for" or "luck into."

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

Unless you really eating this for your health (like you allergic to pork) you minus whale eat da real thing

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom