Things that make you cringe

Originally Posted by BlackIntellect View Post

White people who have "black friends"

You've got to expand on this because I don't see anything wrong with that.

It's one thing to be white and have black friends...

But it's another to be white and have "black friends".

The latter see that as some sort of hood pass, like they can say or do certain things because they happen to have black friends that condone that **** in their presence.

Another way to look at it, is white folks who have tokens and exclaim "I can't be racist, I'm friends with insert token black friend's name here".
Ah ok, I see now.

Yeah, that's definitely cringe-worthy.
Hispanics dropping the N bomb.
Definitely.

I'm Hispanic & Hispanic ppl LOVE dropping the n-bomb.

I can't lie though, I definitely drop it while singing/rapping along to music. Not about to substitute it with a word like "ninja" because it messes up the whole flow of the song IMO...

Never use it as part of my daily vocabulary though.

Hispanics dropping the N bomb.
Definitely.

I'm Hispanic & Hispanic ppl LOVE dropping the n-bomb.

I can't lie though, I definitely drop it while singing/rapping along to music. Not about to substitute it with a word like "ninja" because it messes up the whole flow of the song IMO...

Never use it as part of my daily vocabulary though.

a lot of asians drop it too. at least in the bay. it def makes me cringe especially when it comes from a tiny asian chick who says it every other sentence.

Last edited:
- people that don't know how to act in public. there's no need to yell at the ******* diner

- people that order their steak above medium

- those motion activated paper towel dispensers in public bathrooms that only give you 1 little paper towel at a time

- people that put ketchup on top of their fries instead of dipping

- the New York Knicks

a lot of asians drop it too. at least in the bay. it def makes me cringe especially when it comes from a tiny asian chick who says it every other sentence.
Asians say it even here in Australia. Actually, in a lot of places outside North America people of all races drop the N word. I cringe every single time. It's literally just a word like "bro" to them

Last edited:

Lol, I remember in highschool there was this dude who was filthy rich. Parents were bringing in 7 figures and he would always be talking about  "I don't need money to be happy" like bruh 
indifferent.gif
Yeah, delusion alone makes me cringe....Like what world do you live in????? 
mean.gif

What if dudes parents abused him?
exactly.  just cause money might make you happy but that doesn't mean it would make another man happy. 

look at all the rich people who are depressed and even worse commit suicide. 

the inability of people to only see their point of view is ignorant and immature.  

get over yourself you need to realize the world doesn't evolve around you. 

Last edited:
But the thread title is "Things that make YOU cringe".....Sorry for being selfish and not looking at the bigger picture

I was a kid when adults smoked around kids all the time and my lungs are fine for now.

I smoke. And have kids. I don't do it around them, I usually go in the garage and burn one, or out on my patio. But I grew up and my mom smoked around me and I think I'm alright, to each their own.

Back
Top Bottom