Things that make you cringe

people that think there degrees are everything

Did we just become best friends? I hate that sooo damn much. Especially when people with grad degrees start running their damn mouth. I'm like don't come around me preaching about how you're supposed to be entitled to a better life or whatever because you have a Masters degree, but yet you don't work in your field of study, nowhere near it, don't bring your *** around me looking down on people with Bachelor degrees or less because you think you're better. And lastly, if I'm your boss, as in YOUR BOSS with just a measly ol Bachelor degree, and you're my subordinate with your mighty Master degree and I tell you to do something, you do it with your worthless degree no experience having *** and shut the hell up. Man, you are repped every time I log on, I hate those types of people.

Was at wawa trying to get a smoothie the other day when the troll behind the counter was seductively singing the nickleback song playing in the store while making eye contact with me.... that was pretty damb cringe worthy

I used to smoke cigs and wen i quit the smell became EXTREMELY noticeable.

Like at places or on people.

I smoke. And have kids. I don't do it around them, I usually go in the garage and burn one, or out on my patio. But I grew up and my mom smoked around me and I think I'm alright, to each their own.

Its more of putting your child at risk for health issues thats cringeworthy. And smoking just falls under that umbrella.

Some kids are fine, and some aren't. But at the end of the day, its wiser and safer to just not smoke around children.

Its like leaving small unsafe items around an infant/toddler. Sure, you may not have ever swallowed and choked on anything, but does that eliminate the risk for other children?

You just got lucky. A blessing no doubt, but its still a risk to smoke around children.

Last edited:
I cringe when i give someone dap and they got the clammy hands/palm. Idk why that occurs is it nervousness or some kind of medical condition? Either way it makes me cringe and they getting the pound from there on out.

I cringe when i give someone dap and they got the clammy hands/palm. Idk why that occurs is it nervousness or some kind of medical condition? Either way it makes me cringe and they getting the pound from there on out.

Bro this is me lol I got real sweaty palms. I just dab people. Funny thing is most girls don't mind it. My current doesn't mind it at all. Weird.

When you're using the public restroom and a dude brings in his young child (especially daughter). Mae's everything awkward.

When you are in the mens room and there's a whole row of empty urinals but dude wants to use the one right next to you

People not washing their hands..

I went to see Deadpool on the weekend..Before the movie started I went to the restroom.. Bathroom is packed.. People doing #1 and #2..
I really think I was the only one that wash their hands.. I felt sick throughout the entire movie..

Last edited:
people that think their degrees are everything

Bruh take my reps. All of them. Right now.

I got one shorty at work who goes on rants because she has a degree from UC Davis but works the same job as people who don't have degrees (myself included), gets upset because she didn't get promotions and the person who got it doesn't have a degree. Her boss doesn't have a degree, she doesn't know why she's in that position, etc. etc.

I just :x :smh: and keep it pushin, because they're so entitled and anyone who says anything to them is just trying to hate on them. I tried telling her that nowadays degrees aren't everything.. you still have to work to get what you want, and she got all upset at me and started ranting about how hard it was for her to get it. :rolleyes

people that think their degrees are everything
I don't understand how anyone nowadays can even think that with some of our wealthiest people in this country are college dropouts...hell some didn't even finish high school...I have a degree and after I accumulated so much debt I felt I needed to get that piece of paper to justify my debt, other than college is a scam. Nothing to brag about unless you're a doctor or lawyer 

Back
Top Bottom