Things to do in DC?

i wish there was a nandos in NY their garlic bread is soo bomb
Is this place good? 
glasses.gif
 There's one right below my apartment and haven't had a chance to try it out.

Crab boss aighttt? Man you trippin lol . I had to unfollow him from IG that's how often I would pull up when he was in Capitol Heights or Landover .

Naw it def wasnt bad at all. Just didnt live up to the hype IMO. I'd recommend first timers to try it out tho.

Nando got that bomb chicken, sauces, and sides. Only grib is that it's expensive for the amount of food served.

I think nandos sides aren't that great pretty much all starches lol and then like $5-$7 for a side salad.

Sweet...I'll try it out either tonight or this weekend. It smells good everytime I pass by and it seems to be pretty busy during dinner time too.

I need to check out the Wharf..I've been wanting to try the crab out here.
I'll go to ruff n ready in MD. The wharf is extra alright. It's cool for the experience but you can get better elsewhere.

Also when crawfish is out of season hot and juicy uses frozen crawfish. That's a no go

I stayed at the Donovan House in downtown once. Real posh and chic. They got the all glass shower by the bed so you can get nasty

Taking notes. I painted a couple hotels around the area before.

When I hit up the wharf I never eat raw oysters. Matter fact I don't eat raw oysters period. That's all you guys if you want.

Someone in here mentioned Caribbean Corner, checked it out today. Very good food, although my plantains were a bit dry. Thanks to whoever it was, I'm too lazy to search.

I got the jerk chicken, it's my baseline for all Caribbean spots, if you can't get that right, then I can't **** witcha.

Has anyone here tried Freddy's Custard and Steakburgers or Captian Pell's Seafood in Fairfax?

Went to the Halloween home opener last year and watched Melo torch them. Was hilarious seeing all the Knicks fans out, you would have thought it was their home game. The pulled pork place has fire sandwiches too.

Last edited:
Has anyone here tried Freddy's Custard and Steakburgers or Captian Pell's Seafood in Fairfax?

Freddy's is real decent fast food def get a custard and get sauce for your fries. Gotta eat there though, the food doesn't translate well when cold. Haven't tried capt Pell's, their prices were stupid. But all you can eat crabs right now for 29.95 is not a bad deal at all.

Went to captain pell once and it was pretty good. I think I found a groupon deal for that place when I went.

If you're with a group of people,  i'd stop by old ebbitt grill and order the orca platter

Back
Top Bottom