Things to do in DC?

Just left the African American Museum. Spent the day there. Definitely a dope place with some great exhibits. I highly recommend going.

I was there on Saturday, it was really dope but I didn't get to see the slave exhibits. The wait time was insane, 2 hours :smh:

It was only 30 minutes when I went (on a Sunday). Spent no more than 4 hours and saw everything

4 hours isn't a whole day though lol. I spent more time sitting on the couch watching tv the rest of the day. You just need to go early and on off days. Sunday morning was doable for me since it would be less populated compared to anytime on Saturday.

4 hours isn't a whole day though lol. I spent more time sitting on the couch watching tv the rest of the day. You just need to go early and on off days. Sunday morning was doable for me since it would be less populated compared to anytime on Saturday.

did you watch the short movie? also see emmett tils casket?

did you watch the short movie? also see emmett tils casket?
I went to casket. 30 minute wait. What short movie? There's displays in every room and large projections on every floor in the bottom half.

I went to casket. 30 minute wait. What short movie? There's displays in every room and large projections on every floor in the bottom half.

yeah the casket was a wait there is a 25 minute movie in the oprah theater. It was a bunch of poems centered around 1 specific date. Great stuff. I was there for four hours on day 2 and got over 300 pictures and I didnt see everything lol

Last edited:
I went about 3 weeks ago on a Wednesday and it was packed. I got in at 12:30pm and didn't leave until it closed at 5:30pm and still didn't see EVERYTHING in the museum. I STRONGLY suggest everyone go that has an opportunity or plans to visit DC. I'm planning to go back something in January or February. The experience is mind-opening and something that I wish everyone can do.

I honestly don't think it will be a straight walk-in when ever you want until this time next year.

Was at Stadium a few weeks ago on a Friday. Really good HH w/ $5 Henney shots.

any strip club recommendations?

When I was down there a few years ago I went to one spot about 30 mins away from the city, in MD I think it was called Bazz and Crew or Jazz and Crew or something like that. They get fully naked and let you touch box :lol:

Macombo lounge on Georgia Ave...never been, but seemed like a lively place whenever I'd pass on my way home

Macombo lounge on Georgia Ave...never been, but seemed like a lively place whenever I'd pass on my way home

I've been there :lol:. Would never go back. Very low quality. I left there and went to the spot in PG county lol

Last edited:
I really dont mess with pg like that but the applebees in forestville is live so is the Buffalo Wild wings in largo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom