Things to do in DC?

Ledos is Pizza Hut level. Straight trash. I don't know about DC, but the best pizza in NoVa is Johnnys in Kingstowne.

"Ledos is square because we don't cut corners" even the tagline is corny and I'm pretty sure they stole it from Wendy's.

Sequoia in Georgetown is really nice. They have a great outdoor bar on the river. I'd also check out the Spy Museum, Newseum,and Crime and Punishment Museum, all dope but they all seem to get overlooked.

Also ignore these people telling you to visit the AA museum. You need tickets to get in and they're all out now. Check out brunch at Beacon Bar & Grill on Sunday in DC or A-Town in Arlington.

Last edited:
If Ledos aint the GOAT then tell me who is and I'm going when I get off work

I already told you.

How Yall Mention Pizza And Dont Mention &Pizza? Bunch Of Amateurs :smh:

That's not pizza though. It's a flat bread.

If the pizza isn't a round pie then it's not pizza, you bamas. Think you can slap some tomato sauce and cheese on a piece of white bread and call it pizza :smh:

Last edited:
Ben's Chili Bowl is trash. Hit up Ben's Next Door for food & drinks & HH.

Dope spots on H street and U street you can just walk down and find something.

Jerk Pit in College park is the MOST authentic Jamaican food in the area. The Oxtail is 100

This coming from someone raised in a caribbean household, ya need to try it.

-

Never experienced racism from Ozios security when DnT brand is throwing the party, dude with the dreads is always cool at the the door. The middle eastern dude can be on his funny **** sometimes if you're dressed too casual

Last edited:

I already told you.

If the pizza isn't a round pie then it's not pizza, you bamas. Think you can slap some tomato sauce and cheese on a piece of white bread and call it pizza :smh:

You Smack

Shout out your username. Was listening to Married To Juwanna putting my kid on the bus today :lol:

Jerk Pit is the truth! I haven't been able to really spend time in the city since my kid was born, I miss it man.

I already told you.

You Smack

Shout out your username. Was listening to Married To Juwanna putting my kid on the bus today :lol:

Jerk Pit is the truth! I haven't been able to really spend time in the city since my kid was born, I miss it man.

Parent Of The Year :lol: :pimp:

I Hate To Be That Old Back In My Day Dude But Bands Aint Wat They Used To Be Back Then

Damn where was this thread a couple weeks ago when I was in DC. I guess I'll go back soon so I can check all these places out

Ledos is Pizza Hut level. Straight trash. I don't know about DC, but the best pizza in NoVa is Johnnys in Kingstowne.

"Ledos is square because we don't cut corners" even the tagline is corny and I'm pretty sure they stole it from Wendy's.

Sequoia in Georgetown is really nice. They have a great outdoor bar on the river. I'd also check out the Spy Museum, Newseum,and Crime and Punishment Museum, all dope but they all seem to get overlooked.

Also ignore these people telling you to visit the AA museum. You need tickets to get in and they're all out now. Check out brunch at Beacon Bar & Grill on Sunday in DC or A-Town in Arlington.

That's a reach.

It's not on Pupatella's level, but it's good pizza (again, depending on location) if you want a quick bite.

Do the donuts taste different, or is it that you can't get down w/ the Alexandria/Arlington locations due to gentrification?

Also, I think there are Bon Chon locations all over....not really a DMV exclusive (I think.) Chicken is the troof, tho. :pimp:

When I went to the alexandria location they didn't have any of the flavors that you can always get in rva my favorite any strawberry or raspberry. No chocolate or vanilla and m&ms either. Maybe I feel different because I literally lived through the success of sugar shack it's very different up here nothing like rva .

Y'all got me missing the DMV like the mother ****** right now :smh: |I

Some people just get priced out. It is what it is.

As for the Jamaican food food, the best spot is Irie Carribean in Woodbridge.

Reacho please miss me with your weak *** slander.

Not everyone is holding onto a struggle one bedroom in NOVA, scared to death that the tax man might make him short on rent :lol:

Stop projecting your broke boy fears onto me

As an unbiased St. Lucian

When it comes to Caribbean restaurants Trinidad > Jamaica. Don't mean it has shade doe, just preference

Caribbean Palace is the sport I used to hit up in CP. I don't know if they are still open though

I need to try caribbean food. Heard so many good things about it.

Back
Top Bottom