Things to do in DC?

Are there any good all you can eat Korean bbq or sushi spots out here?

I went to Sushi On in Fair Oaks Mall and it was average...

DMV Restaurant thread in disguise...
KBBQ? Kogiya in Annandale or Iron Age in Centreville
Bonchon varies by location...the one in Fairfax is the best
If y'all like Asian food, get #210 at Pho Sate in Falls Church...literally ate that for a week straight, don't get the pho
Wingstop is good (garlic parmesan and lemon pepper w/ seasoned fries)
Oohs & Aahs for lemon pepper wings if you're on U St late night, don't get anything else
Ben's chili bowl sucks
Barcelona for good tapas
Union market for food
Wharf for seafood
A lot of good spots on 8th st se too
Georgetown during day
Lincoln memorial at night
Clarendon has good bars and no cover charge
Capitale if you like Asians, Park on 14th if you got guap and want sexy stuck up chicks, Ultrabar, Nellie's if you like boys
By far the easiest place to pick up yambz is Echostage. Will be there Oct 14th for Marshmello if anyone is into edm lol

Anyway, DC is voted #1 for food in the country, so alotta options

Last edited:

Mannnnnn SugarShack home in RVA is da troof. I mean the location in Alexandria is cool, but the OG is the best. I'm biased tho. I aint know you were from rva as well @BeezyGotSole
I'm from Arlington went to VCU, so Sugar Shack was always the move.

Yeah man it just doesn't compare to the rva location. I've had absolutely 0 urge to visit the Alexandria location again and I only live 20 minutes away.

I couldn't go a week without Sugar Shack when I was in school.

Are the museums and all the other sights along Capitol Mall busy during the week? Planning on finally going there and checking it out.

NT

I'm by the white House.

Best restaurant I need to hit? Trying to stay in the DC area but my flight is at 6 so I got time

Need two people to agree.

Last edited:
NT

I'm by the white House.

Best restaurant I need to hit? Trying to stay in the DC area but my flight is at 6 so I got time

Founding Farmers...hopefully it's one of those days when they're "on." Walking distance from the WH.

NT

I'm by the white House.

Founding Farmers...hopefully it's one of those days when they're "on." Walking distance from the WH.

Yeah there's a Founding Farmers right up Pennsylvania Ave going towards M street. One the right side if your going east and before the circle.

Last edited:

NT

I'm by the white House.

Yeah there's a Founding Farmers right up Pennsylvania Ave going towards M street. One the right side if your going east and before the circle.
Yeah Founding Farmers is good

Teddy and the Bully bar.

CF Folks  near M st

Old Ebbitt Grill (really good)

Last edited:
Please hit Bonchon up ...but we starting this groupme chat or what? I feel like we all (DMV) could only benefit from this. :nerd: :nerd:

Chat names:
Mumbo Sauced
The Moes
On Muhvahs

let me know and ill create it and add all of you guys to it

Please hit Bonchon up ...but we starting this groupme chat or what? I feel like we all (DMV) could only benefit from this.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Chat names:
Mumbo Sauced
The Moes
On Muhvahs

let me know and ill create it and add all of you guys to it
? what groupme chat

We in this bish

View media item 2182220
My waitress got a nice white girl rump, too.

Yeah Founding Farmers is good
Teddy and the Bully bar.
CF Folks  near M st
Old Ebbitt Grill (really good)

There you go RIcky two people agreed.

And I'm going tomorrow for my birthday to let you know the spot is legit.

The Hamilton

Sorry Fambily...

J squared beat y'all to the punch.

I'll check it out next time though...

Gotta come back since I didn't get tickets to go in the new African American museum. :smh:

I was checking out most of these places yall mentionin as yall mentioned em before but most didn't seem family/kid friendly so we just stayed away. Why nobody ever mention the Lincoln Diner though? food was pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom