things your pops did for you that you wont forget

Originally Posted by Al Audi

kept my sister an I fly, back to school shopping dude had no problem taking out the American Express, literally throw it in the bag status.

yea man he was great pops for real.

Moms kept me like that
pimp.gif

I was the only senior pushin' a new whip
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

kept my sister an I fly, back to school shopping dude had no problem taking out the American Express, literally throw it in the bag status.

Moms kept me like that
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

my dude Monday.........

he is smashing nh

lets keep it real for a sec mothers play a part in running pops off too but its hard to believe when you only hear 1 side

Moms kept me like that
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

my dude Monday.........

he is smashing nh
laugh.gif

Man, i miss HS and not having any bills

Being able to cop every jordan that dropped, havin' a nextel @ 15, havin' a nextel AND sidekick @ 16...havin' a whip @ 17

those were the days
smokin.gif

makes some good %%# mex. food for me everytime i come home from work or school

i will never forgot the sling shot he made me from when i was 12 yrs. old..still have.....homemade too ..wood came striaght from the back yard tree.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

lets keep it real for a sec mothers play a part in running pops off too but its hard to believe when you only hear 1 side
F that guy..

My mother was homeless when she was pregnant with me... I could careless about that man
tired.gif

i feel sorry for a lot of you guys. i can honestly say my pops is my bestfriend, he can be a douche too tho for no reason, but we usually get over it prettyquickly.

Moms kept me like that
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

my dude Monday.........

he is smashing nh
laugh.gif

Man, i miss HS and not having any bills

Being able to cop every jordan that dropped, havin' a nextel @ 15, havin' a nextel AND sidekick @ 16...havin' a whip @ 17

those were the days
smokin.gif
smh @ this dude tellin us he was +%%$%!$ all the girls without even saying it
laugh.gif

sent a 2 lotto ticket in a empty card for my 23 birthday , i took that as good luck in life and havent contacted him since

My father has done so much for me and will continue to. The best thing he has done for me is be there for me and my family.
smile.gif

Damn its sad to see so many people who didnt have good fathers around.

Luckily my dad was a great man he worked his #%+ off just so my family could have the best of everything.

Always had a roof over my head, clothes to wear, and food on the table and thats all I can be thankful for.

He grew up very poor and struggled his whole life and made certain it wouldn't happen to me or my brothers.

Hopefully I can be half the person he is when i have my own family.

yea man HS was suttin else........my sis an I not spoiled like that anymore.

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

sent a 2 lotto ticket in a empty card for my 23 birthday , i took that as good luck in life and havent contacted him since

this might be silly.......

you did check the numbers at the time though right?!
laugh.gif

this might be silly.......

you did check the numbers at the time though right?!
laugh.gif
Imagine it was a multi million dollar winning ticket
laugh.gif

$@$% that +@!*$ @#! %*!@%

The only thing I learned from him is how to be a man by NOT following his example.

My kids will get the father that I never had, so I guess that's a plus.

?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ him

He made me read this lame history book when I was like 10. Probably explains why I'm a history major.

He also raised me on his own. Shout out to Pops lol

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

$@$% that +@!*$ @#! %*!@%

The only thing I learned from him is how to be a man by NOT following his example.

My kids will get the father that I never had, so I guess that's a plus.

Back
Top Bottom