Thirstiest Men on Instagram

Some of these dudes be on the Lil' Flip-type pickup lines. "I treat you like milk, do nothing but spoil you."

The 9 out of 10 line wasn't so bad. Could be executed fairly smoothly.

Real Talk: Is Instagram worth following? I've always been a FB guy. No Twitter or Instagram.

Another pet peeve that is more related to FB. Speaking of thirsty dudes, let's say you meet a homie playing ball or a mutual friend at the bar/club for the first time. Dude shoots you an add the next day. Okay cool, no worries. But then a week later couple girls you're cool with text you or ask you in person why "so and so" is adding them and a mutual friend of yours. Irks me, man.

Last edited:
dude, anyone PAYING for sex is a loser.

And before the comments,

That logic of "you bought her dinner and she had sex means you paid her in food for sex" is dumb as hell.
youre paying for so much more than sex, have your girl ever squeezed your balls and tossed your salad at the same time?

didnt think so

and its the convenience, you get it when you want it and then you can leave/she goes away, dont nobody wanna have foreplay all the time, i want a girl to lick from my taint to my head, finish me off, then im out

oy my I use to work with one of those guys who posted lol
his wasnt that bad though lol

Last edited:
youre paying for so much more than sex, have your girl ever squeezed your balls and tossed your salad at the same time?
didnt think so
and its the convenience, you get it when you want it and then you can leave/she goes away, dont nobody wanna have foreplay all the time, i want a girl to lick from my taint to my head, finish me off, then im out

Yes.

Where is this Gif from?

As far as DR is concerned..coppin yambs on a menu is pretty much standard affair.

Women know that & fall in line, none of that diva issh.

I live in D.R. and I get what you're saying, but that only works with some.
Believe me these beaches here be on some diva ish, thinking just cause they have a nice body and face they're to good to do ish.
Goldiggin' hoz..

Believe me these beaches here be on some diva ish, thinking just cause they have a nice body and face they're to good to do ish.
Goldiggin' hoz..
This.son talking when you to the cabana , cause santo domingo the bad broads whos fam got bread are on that snott nosed ****. And those are the ones that look the best.

there's only one way to reverse this horrible epidemic....this is truly a vagina "housing bubble" that we're in and frankly da prices

need to start coming down, and i got da perfect solution.

legalize prostitution.

now here me out, when you legalize prostitution, it TAKES da power of thirst away from these attention seeking good for nothing but

bathroom pics broadz......having sex should be as easy as hailing a taxi cab, or ordering a pizza for da common man. once women

realize that they can't just get round on their looks because frankly a guy can phone some vagina whenever he wants for less then what you'll

drop at a bar one night, this type of rachetness will subside. women will HAVE to start trying to be productive because da thirsty guys can now

just smash w/e and whenever they want, and when someone is in a relationship it'll mean something because you not with em just for sex.

this also lowers da price of sex too, since vagina has a going "rate" da more available it is, da cheaper and less valuable it'll be...

when you go to countries where prostitution is legal, women act COMPLETELY different, they know men aint gonna be chasing em cuz they can

basically get it when they want, da roles are reversed, so if you're a ok cool guy doing his thing, women FIGHT for you, because they want a serious relationship.

Still have to put some effort in that.

So easier if you don't have time. 1 hour and it's done, no strings attached.
I guess it works for some folks. Don't get it, not worth it and honestly nasty as hell and illegal

Lol you naive b.

Women use sex as a weapon, where prostitution is legal this doesn't

Happen.

Hell in certain parts of da world, women's FAMILY pay men to marry their daughters

Off, in da USA its da only place i can think where vagina is put on such a pedestal

That in certain circles its normal to drop G's on a broad to TRY to bag her...nah b

I fly to da Dominican Republic regularly...society norms is completely different. NO one is thirst

When a pretty chick walks by...da mindset FLIPPED. Women dont dress sexy cuz they're

Going to clubs to dance among themselves & act like snobs da sec a guy TRIES to even

Approach one....nope, they're there to socialize with men, & COMPETE with other women

To catch a man..they know they cant be divas with potential suitors cuz they know they're

3-4 brothels lined up down da block, & men aint gonna tolerate lip from you when vagina

A block away.

TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN.

:pimp:

Goldiggin' hoz..

Compa! I went to DR like 5 years back and wish I wouldve known you then. I got 1 the week I was there off the concierge befriending me and my boy that were at the hotel. He took us out...thought it was a set up but in the end, he introduced us to a lot of places and girls. I said I was from L.A. they said "Las Begas?" and back to the hotel lol.

El conde is bird watching central.

If I go back I'ma need your info.

Goldiggin' hoz..

Compa! I went to DR like 5 years back and wish I wouldve known you then. I got 1 the week I was there off the concierge befriending me and my boy that were at the hotel. He took us out...thought it was a set up but in the end, he introduced us to a lot of places and girls. I said I was from L.A. they said "Las Begas?" and back to the hotel lol.

El conde is bird watching central.

If I go back I'ma need your info.

That's all you really gotta say. When you tell them you're from a big city in the US, their legs automatically open.

And yea, todos lo cuero estan en el conde :smokin

Back
Top Bottom