Thirstiest Men on Instagram

hey wht, post the full photo of that girl :evil:

That's all you really gotta say. When you tell them you're from a big city in the US, their legs automatically open.
And yea, todos lo cuero estan en el conde :smokin

I wanted to go in raw so bad but swallowed my pride and paid for the rubbers. My insecurity of bringing her home and having her flock to the money still haunts me. She was the perfect afro-latina with proportions that made you drool. I miss D.R.

I would have done it :nerd: no dambs given

Adrienne would get the full Robert Baratheon war hammer. Rob Kardashian really messed that one up. Random story, some Hispanic chick I used to mess with at RU claims she went on a couple casual dates with Rob.

that and aids?

H.I.V. first and since they're making progress on curing it...Ehh. I would've been mad for a bit but would've flashed back on the week in D.R. and been happy again. It wasn't so much the STDs I was worried about with her rather the urge to not pull out.

I would have done it :nerd: no dambs given

You have no idea how many times pulling off the condom played through my head. I really didn't want to slip up and have a baby somewhere.

She's married now and lives in La Roma. She moved to Miami and worked the hostess gig on the strip for restaurants but couldn't make it. I feel stupid cause she turned out being a video ho..I mean model and went back to D.R. I should've wifed her then and there but I had a girl when I met up with her in Miami. :smh:

Don't they realize that THESE PICTURES ON THE INTERNET DON'T JUST GO AWAY when you delete you account.  You kids, parents, grandparents will see this stuff.  But, everyone knows sex sells and if you got it, you better flaunt it.  It seems as if self respect as a default has gone out of the window.

girls will be taking plenty of L's soon enough.. these "sexy" pics are nothing compared to the crap some of these birds have been doing since the early 2000's. letting dudes make videos of them getting plowed out, pics, sexts. ALL bad when their son finds a zipped file of his mom spread eagle with a dude's wiener in her larynx
women worthy of wifing are an endangered species

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
. She moved to Miami and worked the hostess gig on the strip for restaurants but couldn't make it. I feel stupid cause she turned out being a video ho..I mean model and went back to D.R. I should've wifed her then and there but I had a girl when I met up with her in Miami.
mean.gif
slide her my way brozay

need the groupie love

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom